• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#8 Los Angeles Kings vs. #1 Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

i dont know if this was posted in earlier pages, but this is a puck daddy article today. looks like the nucks are up to their old tricks again.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/watch-ryan-kelser-somersault-dive-canucks-loss-kings-144627989.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

this part is my favorite:

"Although we also appreciate Drew Doughty's assessment of the play at the 26-second mark. Unless he's just pretending to roll some dice …"

Mother. Of. God.

This man pathetic human being is compared to Pavel Datsyuk by Canuck fans casual viewers of hockey.

Edited by Esquire

If that's really the Kings Official twitter. Whoever was on it last night must've been drunk or something to be trolling like that.

heres another link talking about it. i cant find the original one i had, it was pretty funny.

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2012/04/12/shots-fired-kings-troll-canucks-fans-on-twitter/

they started responding to some of the hate they were getting because of it too. funny stuff.

Watching Vancouver, probably a little bit overlooking the Kings or certainly at least the task at hand kept reminding me of #1 Red Wing seeds of yore having games exactly like that one. That eerie sense of foreboding that you're going to lose no matter how pretty your breakouts or powerplays look because you're losing loose pucks in the corner and giving up far more odd man rushes on turnovers in the neutral zone than in the regular season.

What were the damages in downtown Vancouver last night? I kid I kid. I kid because I love. I have Canadian linage. My grandfather was an RCMP Mountie in Regina in the early 1900's so I can say such things :D

Guest irishock

4-1 KINGS YES

F***ING SUCK IT, VANCOUVER DOUCHEBAG FANS

I'm just rofl'ing over how useless that ***** Henrik Sedin is without his other diving companion, Daniel.

Edited by irishock

Guest Crymson

4-1 KINGS YES

F***ING SUCK IT, VANCOUVER DOUCHEBAG FANS

I'm just rofl'ing over how useless that ***** Henrik Sedin is without his other diving companion, Daniel.

If any Canucks fan challenges you by saying that they're missing one of their two best forwards right now, remind he or she that the Wings had no Zetterberg for the entire first round last season and swept a team that was not a #8 seed and was not 29th in the league in scoring during the regular season.