• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#8 Los Angeles Kings vs. #1 Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

I cannot simply stomach how Terrible the Canucks are at embellishing every frakking time they are hit...it is re-cock-ulous! They do nothing by dive, and heaven forbid they get hit in this contact game, I think they are more likely to give themselves Whiplash with their heads flailing back like they are....Simply Classless...

I've been sitting here getting progressively more annoyed with all the diving and then I look on facebook and there's a million people posting about how the refs are against van and other complaints. I really don't know if I hate the Canucks or the Canucks fan base more.

I've been sitting here getting progressively more annoyed with all the diving and then I look on facebook and there's a million people posting about how the refs are against van and other complaints. I really don't know if I hate the Canucks or the Canucks fan base more.

Ill answer for you...

Yes

As in hate them both, the diving pansies and also their self entitled whiny fans...

Guest irishock

Kobe at the Kings game? Whaaat lol, David Beckham is there too. Hockey is growing in LA obviously :hehe:

F* Kobe.

I'm here late.

So Henrik Sedin gets hit fairly cleanly by Brown so Burrows decides to fight Kopitar and needs to hug him down to win it? Hoooookay...

yup.

And he basically skated over to Kopi and just started a fight randomly. Kopitar finally threw off the gloves and started swinging.

I don't get why Canucks fans are confused as to why so many people hate their team.