• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hatethedrake!

How about those Detroit Tigers?

Rate this topic

Guest Hatethedrake!

4-0 start to the season. Cabrera is ripping it up. Fielder is adjusting to American League pitching quite well. Porcello was solid today. The Tigers are going to win alot of games this year. Been a Tigers fans for alot of years and I am excited for this season. Should be a fun ride! GO TIGERS! :thumbup:

Edited by Hatethedrake!

Oh my god, i am so stupid. I recorded the game today (since Im at work - and clearly working so hard) and was all set to go home and watch it when I opened this thread and saw you instantly say they are 4-0. Thaknfully I stopped reading there.

That being said, the Tigers are killing it. I'm going to be in DET (I live in TOR) for Sunday's Game 3 and I wanted to catch a Tigers game but they're in TEX I believe. The key for them this season is going to be Fister. He needs to be healthy and win 16-18 games for sure.

Guest Hatethedrake!

Oh my god, i am so stupid. I recorded the game today (since Im at work - and clearly working so hard) and was all set to go home and watch it when I opened this thread and saw you instantly say they are 4-0. Thaknfully I stopped reading there.

That being said, the Tigers are killing it. I'm going to be in DET (I live in TOR) for Sunday's Game 3 and I wanted to catch a Tigers game but they're in TEX I believe. The key for them this season is going to be Fister. He needs to be healthy and win 16-18 games for sure.

Sorry man. Just really excited about this team. Hopefully Fister will only be out a month. The talent is there and you can see the confidence as well. It's like they expect to win which is much different than past. It's really fun watching the Miggy-Prince combo. :thumbup:

Sorry man. Just really excited about this team. Hopefully Fister will only be out a month. The talent is there and you can see the confidence as well. It's like they expect to win which is much different than past. It's really fun watching the Miggy-Prince combo. :thumbup:

Oh man don't even get me started. I'm about as big a Tiger fan as a Wings fan and this team looks lethal. Miggy could have career numbers the way he has started the season... and that's saying something. I honestly think he is a better all around hitter than Pujols. Obviously we won't go 162-0 but the Tigers ability to come back at any time is unreal. It's going to be a fun summer.