• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PredsFanTheBayouState

nashville predators keep the red out campaign

Rate this topic

I thought that was stupid until I read the donating to charity part. Now I think that's actually pretty awesome good work Preds.

Too bad no Wings fan will ever concert ever though.

Roll Tide

Alabama whooped LSU. Just like the Red Wings are gonna whoop the Predators.

You call 9 to 6 in OT a whoopin? :hehe:

Good idea for playoff opponents, but I don't think it helps that they're divisional rivals. Even if a lot of people live there, you're still talking about a team the Wings play A LOT and which most local Wings fans would only go to see when their own team is in town. Nice idea, but bit unlucky with the whole divisional thing.

Tampa would be a better idea of where it would work, with a lot of Michigan natives living down in Florida, and... you know... the whole Stevie thing. Plus I just like Tampa :) And their new jersey is damn cool....... unlike the Preds one <_<

EDIT: Spelling :(

Edited by Wing Across The Pond

Cool, nashville is doing us a favor...weeding out dbag losers who we don't want desecrating the sanctity of the winged wheel anyway! There will be plenty of true Wingnut ambassadors down there just like there are everywhere. I did a 13 year tour myself in Phoenix and never once rooted for the 'yotes over the Red Wings. JOE LOUIS WEST baby!

Nashville can have fake-ass pretenders who would flip-flop their allegiance for a mustard-colored novelty! That's great that Nashville is donating the jerseys back to a charity here too! WIN-WIN! They will find themselves back home to the truly loyal where they belong!

The preds might drip mustard but I BLEED RED (and silver if we are lucky!) !!!!

Forever Faithful! LET'S GO RED WINGS!

Agree with livonia. Any wings fan that would hand in their jersey for another teams jersey isn't a fan we want anyways. f*** em. Furthermore its really classy that the jerseys end up in the right spot in the end. I was anticipating that they would be burned outside the bridgestone center lol but was pleasantly surprised when I read they go to charity.

Regardless, I'd rather wear the most trashed up wings jersey 365 days of the year over any other team's pristine jersey for even one day.

Edited by dirtydangles

I thought that was stupid until I read the donating to charity part. Now I think that's actually pretty awesome good work Preds.

Too bad no Wings fan will ever concert ever though.

You call 9 to 6 in OT a whoopin? :hehe:

No I call 21-0 on the National Title game a whoopin.

I at least have to pull for Nashville a little bit when they aren't playing the wings. I live in Alabama. Now that Atlanta moved to Winnipeg, Nashville is the only place I can go to see the wings play.

I at least have to pull for Nashville a little bit when they aren't playing the wings. I live in Alabama. Now that Atlanta moved to Winnipeg, Nashville is the only place I can go to see the wings play.

I just left Alabama for the coast of north Carolina