• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Salviaman

Salviaman

Tool + Red Wings = Bliss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

I thought that was stupid until I read the donating to charity part. Now I think that's actually pretty awesome good work Preds.

Too bad no Wings fan will ever concert ever though.

You call 9 to 6 in OT a whoopin? :hehe:

No I call 21-0 on the National Title game a whoopin.
Think for yourself. Question authority. Throughout human history as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chance, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself.

#42 pvilleguru

pvilleguru

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

I at least have to pull for Nashville a little bit when they aren't playing the wings. I live in Alabama. Now that Atlanta moved to Winnipeg, Nashville is the only place I can go to see the wings play.

#43 Salviaman

Salviaman

Tool + Red Wings = Bliss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:25 PM

I at least have to pull for Nashville a little bit when they aren't playing the wings. I live in Alabama. Now that Atlanta moved to Winnipeg, Nashville is the only place I can go to see the wings play.

I just left Alabama for the coast of north Carolina
Think for yourself. Question authority. Throughout human history as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chance, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself.

#44 AceInTheSleeve

AceInTheSleeve

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

I ate at pub food at my campus bar this afternoon....Color of my diarrhea just now: Nashville Mustard Yellow

Yuk! Haha