Photo
- - - - -

I need friends in Dallas. I am moving there and know NOBODY!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rage

rage

Nicklas ~The World's Best~ Lidstrom

• Silver Booster
  • 3,879 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

As the topic says, I am moving to Dallas *Lakewood* June 1st. I would really like to meet some ppl online or something it will be hard and lonely all by myself but I am not going to stay in Michigan and I already have my apt. I just had open heart surgery so a friend down there sure would be nice.

If anyone wants to be my friend or knows anyone, I am a 29yr male. Also, if anyone knows any chick that like Black Stone Cherry, I have one ticket for their show @ Trees on May 28th (Saturday). I won't be down in time to use it. I will mail it for free. I just want a chick friend in return haha. If that's even possible.

Go Wings.

Posted Image

#2 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:42 AM

Good luck with the move. Hope your recovery is going well. :)

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#3 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

Hey, Zac! I answered your PM. There are other LGW'ers in Dallas metro... always a good place to start! I suggested someone you can PM, even though he's not on here often. Check facebook, too. My other suggestion is join a gym, especially if you have therapy type exercises to strengthen your heart after the surgery. I sent you a link to a good one near your new place.

My old friends who live near White Rock Lake are just that.. old. :blush: Older than you, for sure. But I don't think you'll have any trouble meeting people in the metroplex... I love Dallas, it's great fun, always something to do and especially nice if you like to be outside.

Keep us posted, OK?

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users