Photo
- - - - -

I need friends in Dallas. I am moving there and know NOBODY!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rage

rage

Nicklas ~The World's Best~ Lidstrom

• Silver Booster
  • 3,879 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

As the topic says, I am moving to Dallas *Lakewood* June 1st. I would really like to meet some ppl online or something it will be hard and lonely all by myself but I am not going to stay in Michigan and I already have my apt. I just had open heart surgery so a friend down there sure would be nice.

If anyone wants to be my friend or knows anyone, I am a 29yr male. Also, if anyone knows any chick that like Black Stone Cherry, I have one ticket for their show @ Trees on May 28th (Saturday). I won't be down in time to use it. I will mail it for free. I just want a chick friend in return haha. If that's even possible.

Go Wings.

Posted Image

#2 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:42 AM

Good luck with the move. Hope your recovery is going well. :)

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#3 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

Hey, Zac! I answered your PM. There are other LGW'ers in Dallas metro... always a good place to start! I suggested someone you can PM, even though he's not on here often. Check facebook, too. My other suggestion is join a gym, especially if you have therapy type exercises to strengthen your heart after the surgery. I sent you a link to a good one near your new place.

My old friends who live near White Rock Lake are just that.. old. :blush: Older than you, for sure. But I don't think you'll have any trouble meeting people in the metroplex... I love Dallas, it's great fun, always something to do and especially nice if you like to be outside.

Keep us posted, OK?

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users