• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

I'm as geeked about Helm as the next guy - I just really, really hope he's not rushing this comeback. Better to wait another game or two and be in it for the long haul than tweak it again and be out longer.

He's young, I'm sure he heals quick. But I do hope that he feels he has no worries about that knee.

I am so happy that he'll be in the lineup tonight!! :yowza:

ya ive read numerous tweets about conner, mursak being out

helen st james

Sheahan, Mursak and Conner for sure out up front, says Babcock, hasn't decided on other forward

also that Emmerton/Gus are a coinflip, she noted shed take Gus in which i think we all agree.

Edited by Din758

i wasn't going to tell ya'll guys,but preds defenceman hal gill is injured,he is a game time (decision) tomorrow

Really, thanks for letting us know. He is slow, but he's pretty good at positioning. I hope he's not seriously injured, but I DO hope he's not playing again soon. Tacky but true.

^^^ enough said.

I LOL'd at this game being broadcast on the CNBC Money/Finance channel on the cable systems. Could they hide this sport any better? :P

Me too. But there's one good omen. The market's up today after being down for 3-4 days. And I've decided that's gonna be a good luck thingie for the Wings. Yes indeedy, I'm going with that. :)

House to my self (No distractions)

Cold beer in fridge (Labatt Blue and Guinness)

Works Projector set up in Basement (Huge F'ing HD Screen)

Warned Neighbors about loud tourettes like sounds coming from my house after 8pm

I am ready and this game can not get here soon enough!!

Go Wings!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome re: Helm.

So...national coverage, yes?

Yes. It was listed on CNBC and FSD for me as of last night. I'm not sure if FSD will be blacked out or not, so I set up both channels to record. FWIW, I am out of market so I will probably have to watch CNBC.

If you are unsure, use this channel finder to see what is available in your area:

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/46907840

I say we are more talented, more experienced, more determined

More talented and experienced, yes. More determined? That, my friends, is The Question.

Yes. It was listed on CNBC and FSD for me as of last night. I'm not sure if FSD will be blacked out or not, so I set up both channels to record. FWIW, I am out of market so I will probably have to watch CNBC.

If you are unsure, use this channel finder to see what is available in your area:

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/46907840

Thanks! +1