• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

I'm pissed , everyone is writing us off. 1 player out of 50 in tsn playoff draft is a wing (Datsyuk) Howard is ranked 16 out of 16 playoff teams in goaltending. I guess we come flying in under the radar and surprise the s*** out of everyone.Our boys need to come out with a good strong start and some serious f***in intensity. We can do this, I'm a believer. Sorry for the vulgar language but I am so f***in amped for this. With that being said I better get to the gym and work off some of this aggression.

Can't wait for this, LGRW!!!!!!!!!!:ranting::siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

You mean to tell me Scott Clemmensen of Florida got ranked higher than Howard? Even Corey Crawford is ranked higher? Boy somebody spiked the punch at TSN <_<

That would be epic. As much s*** and as arrogant Pred's fans are being right now, they deserve every bit of it. God I hope the Wings show up tonight, if they do, game over.

Yeah that would be great. Their all excited in the pregame throwing cat fishes on the ice, and we just blow them out 4-0 in the 1st period. Life sucked out of the building just like that.

I don't think a blowout win would be ideal for the Wings in game 1. All that would do is get the Preds to respond big time in game 2. I would rather a solid game between the 2 teams with the Wings coming out on top to win game 1 tonight and then hopefully continue for 15 more wins after that :)

You mean to tell me Scott Clemmensen of Florida got ranked higher than Howard? Even Corey Crawford is ranked higher? Boy somebody spiked the punch at TSN <_<

Lemme guess who was #1... Fleury? <_<

Howard's easily better than at least Clemmensen, Fleury, Crawford and s***, even Brodeur at this stage in his career (Brodeur's been a playoff sieve for the past handful of years).

I don't think a blowout win would be ideal for the Wings in game 1. All that would do is get the Preds to respond big time in game 2. I would rather a solid game between the 2 teams with the Wings coming out on top to win game 1 tonight and then hopefully continue for 15 more wins after that :)

Don't care. I want an arena at least half full of red jerseys & a blowout win in game 1 for the Winged Wheel. Time to send a message boys!

yeah,a blowout would not be a good idea for the wings in game 1,last years playoff series against the canucks,they took game 1 by the score of 1-0 and the preds responded by taking game 2 in 2ot

Holly-cow....8 pages of post and the game hasn't even started yet!! Love playoffs, everyone stoked....

I like being the underdog, team has something to prove - play your asses off WINGS, lets go!

Ok, so the DirecTV guide is not showing the game on any channel right now. Anyone know offhand how this is being nationally televised? I don't see it listed on local NBC or the NHL channel. NBC sports network is showing the Pens-Flyers. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Jeff in Houston

Ok, so the DirecTV guide is not showing the game on any channel right now. Anyone know offhand how this is being nationally televised? I don't see it listed on local NBC or the NHL channel. NBC sports network is showing the Pens-Flyers. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Jeff in Houston

Directv CNBC channel 355, FSD is 663 with pregame, probably go black on the hour.

Thanks,

Jeff in Houston

CNBC.