• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

Wow, okay, this is pretty rough. They're calling this game way too tight when half of the penalties they've given were not warranted. Yip may have gotten an elbow up, but that's pretty tame. Franzen's was definitely a make up call. Not sure what they were thinking on Abdelkader's penalty though.

Ya and emmerton's penalty. I see 10X worse than that in the regular season for god sake. Absolutely pathetic.

Guest Crymson

Unreal.... We are doomed without Helm!

Unless it severed something, it shouldn't be a problem.

Howie, PK = strong and good :thumbup:

PP, Offense, bounces = :thumbdown:

Refs = :thumbdown:<_<

Overall: one bounce here and the Wings have it tied up. Nashville isn't looking like the big, bad, scary power house team the analysts picked them to be. That's my two cents at least after the first 20.

How is it possible the officiating crews in the playoffs miss so many easy calls and call a ton of BS all game long?

That Briere goal was a joke. As a linesman's only job is to watch for offside and icing, its hard to believe two of them just happen to miss that offside. It was a complete joke.

The NHL is such a garbage league. I love the Red Wings enough to watch, but this is disgusting. How can the least penalized team suddenly become undisciplined and take excessive penalties three years in a row now in the playoffs?

All I want is some consistency. They didn't call most of those penalties throughout the regular season. Let the players decide the outcome -- that wasn't hockey, it was a special teams contest.

Bettman being there has to be affecting these officials. Rooney usually sucks, but this atrocious. Another San Jose series has started.

Why isn't Bettman at CIndy's opener? /sigh

Also, the Weber penalty was bs acting... his head went flying back like 10 seconds after Mules arm was near his upper body.