• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

Flyers play like a prime Colorado team on the road compared to us this season on the road.

Why is Emmerton dressed instead of Nyquist?

Even God doesn't know.

Emmerton is a completely ordinary, useless 4th liner. Nyquist can actually give us some spark and offensive danger.

As I said earlier, unlike Draper or Helm, he's a pointless 4th line center. Doesn't add anything to the team.

It's so true. They won't shoot when it's open but they will when there's a guy right there

That's the best part. Analysts talking about how they are being very deliberate, not forcing things, waiting for an opening to present itself... and then the shot the finally do take is telegraphed right into the shinpads of a defender, or a shot from the side boards with no one in front, or a fluttering logo hunter.

Waiting and waiting and waiting for the worst possible shot to present itself.

Well I know we don't help our cause by giving them 6 power plays over 2 periods. I just wish for once I'd see a sense of urgency and/ord hunger or drive from this team...and not wait until the last 3 minutes to start playing. Man...this team the past few seasons can be frustrating as all hell...

1334195517[/url]' post='2282376']

The refs have been less than stellar, the Wings are playing better, and the difference is two fluke goals. The Wings still aren't clicking on all cylinders yet. Plenty of time in the third to get this, no need to panic. Let's Go Wings!

Press are getting the breaks, including Helm's wrist. I hope it's not broken. The Pp or lack thereof will be the end for the wings.

The problem with the PP now is that there isn't any movement. It looks leagues better than what it did earlier in the year... we couldn't get possession. I'm okay with 1-2 shots, but players need to be rotating and moving the puck. Stickhandling for a 15 seconds in place won't do it.

Feels like every playoffs fluke goals go in on us, yet we have to make 3 perfect passes to get a goal in on these 'tenders who stand on their heads. I'd like to see a fluke or two go our way for a change and give us an easy playoff win.