Overall

242G: 147W-95L

Home

124G: 85W-39L

Away

118G: 62W-56L

All-Time Conference Playoff Series in Conference Format

38 series: 27W- 11L

Sorted by the number of games played and the Club’s record in the previous 39 series:

4: 8, 7W-1L

5: 6, 4W-2L

6: 18, 12W-6L

7: 6, 4W-2L

This is the 2nd Conference Quarter-Final Series without home-ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous series:

1W

In the Conference Quarter-Final series without home-ice advantage played, the number of games played and the Club’s record are;

7: 1,1W

Game One, Conference Era

This is the 38th Game One in a Conference playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 37 games:

24W-13L

This is the 8th Game One in a Conference playoff series without home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 7 games:

2W-5L

This is the 17th Game One in a Conference Quarter-Final. The Club’s record in the previous 16 games:

11W-5L

This is the 16th Game One in a Conference Quarter-Final home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 15 games:

11W-4L

This is the 2nd Game One in a Conference Quarter-Final without home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous game:

0W-1L

All-Time Playoff Series v. Nashville

This is the 3rd playoff series v. Nashville. The Club’s record in the previous 2 series:

2W-0L

All-Time Playoff Games Record v. Nashville

Overall

12G: 8W-4L

Home Playoff Games

6G: 6W

Away Playoff Games

6G: 2W-4L

Last Ten Games – All-Time Playoff Games v. Nashville

Overall: 6W-4L

Home: 6W-4L

Away: 2W-4L

On This Day

April 11

This is the 16th playoff game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 15 games:

7W-8L

This is the 2nd playoff game v. Nashville played on this day. The Club's record in the previous game:

0-1L

LGW.

According to most of LGW.com, the Detroit News and ESPN we should just pack up and go home.

I say we are more talented, more experienced, more determined and

WE ARE THE DETROIT RED WINGS

AND WE WILL WIN

I just read the Detroit News and Freep articles earlier. I am a bit baffled by how negative everyone seems to be. I get that the Wings struggled down the stretch but the Playoffs are a completely different beast than the regular season. That and their injuries play effect into it and now with a hopefully healthy line up, the Wings can take this series. Only thing I'm even worried about is special teams. They get that under control, they can win the series no doubt.

Can't wait for this unfortunately I only have Gamecenter Live and work during the game :( Does it at least let you watch the replay still does anyone know? LGW

i would say there is a good chance you can find a stream online tonight as the game is on CNBC. Im sure someone will post one on here closer to game time.

Red cream soda & gummy octopi: Check

Dinner so easy my husband can cook it while I'm at work: Check

Update wings necklace from last post-season (from Hockeytown♥No Limits - to Dangle♥Dangle): Check

Hiding my Wings jersey (against work dress code) under my Wings zipper hoodie (surprisingly not against dress code): Check

I'm supposed to get off work at 7 tonight, and I live in Central so the game starts at 7 for me :( But I won't have any rush hour traffic to beat home, and it'll take 'em a good 10+ minutes to get their playoff intros and fangasming out of the way before the puck drops so I'm fairly confident I'll make it home in time.

I'm pissed , everyone is writing us off. 1 player out of 50 in tsn playoff draft is a wing (Datsyuk) Howard is ranked 16 out of 16 playoff teams in goaltending. I guess we come flying in under the radar and surprise the s*** out of everyone.Our boys need to come out with a good strong start and some serious f***in intensity. We can do this, I'm a believer. Sorry for the vulgar language but I am so f***in amped for this. With that being said I better get to the gym and work off some of this aggression.

Can't wait for this, LGRW!!!!!!!!!!:ranting::siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

I'm pissed , everyone is writing us off. 1 player out of 50 in tsn playoff draft is a wing (Datsyuk) Howard is ranked 16 out of 16 playoff teams in goaltending. I guess we come flying in under the radar and surprise the s*** out of everyone.Our boys need to come out with a good strong start and some serious f***in intensity. We can do this, I'm a believer. Sorry for the vulgar language but I am so f***in amped for this. With that being said I better get to the gym and work off some of this aggression.

Can't wait for this, LGRW!!!!!!!!!!:ranting::siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

Does it really matter if they right us off? Same idiots who for the last 10 years have been saying we will have a down swing. The first 20 minutes of this series is going to tell us a lot about how this is going to shake down. Wings in 4 :clap:

Yeah, I'm hoping that all this negative press and under-estimation will light some BIGTIME bonfires in the hearts of some of our players in this locker room. May the Hockey Gods be with us! May nashville's sticks break and crumble and may their skates be dull and slow!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!

I went to the gym today in my Datsyuk t-shirt and my Red and White training shoes with a text that say 'Lidstrom' on one shoe and 'Yzerman' on the other. I will be wearing my Datsyuk jersey that is signed by Lidstrom while watching the game. My hype is reaching critical levels. Win or lose, I love the playoffs and I love my Wings.

No predictions, no hopes or fears, just faith. And hype. Soooo much hype.

Let's do this.