• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

^^^ enough said.

I LOL'd at this game being broadcast on the CNBC Money/Finance channel on the cable systems. Could they hide this sport any better? :P

Actually it is the other way around, iirc ALL playoff games will be nationally televised this year, imo that is a big step forward.

Good chance Helm plays tonight per Holland.

Bob McKenzie's reporting the same...

The need to know from NSH-DET tonight: Hal Gill a gametime decision for NSH, sounds like DET's Darren Helm will play

And Ansar Khan...

Helm skating on line with Cleary and Miller. A good sign

Still a bit early to rule Helm in, though. Helm still leaving a bit of wiggle room if he isn't ready to go.

https://twitter.com/#!/DetroitRedWings

Helm: 'I think it's the same. I am probably a bit more optimistic about going tonight.'

Helm says that he plans to take warmups and that he'll take it from there.

Helm: 'First game ... If I don't get a chance to go out there tonight, I think it will be tough to take.'

I don't remember the last time I was this excited for playoffs to begin and I don't even know why. After seeing this team play some great hockey earlier in the year and Howie playing amazing, I know they have the potential to go all the way and surprise the hockey world while being underdogs. I just hope they want it just as bad/more than us fans do, come out with some heart and determination and we'll be well on our way for a long run.

Can't wait for tonight! :yowza: