• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

Wow Micky really needs to stop crying like a *****. Wings are getting outplayed, that's why they're down 2-1.

What game are you watching? The Wings have been just as good or better than Nashville all game, except that Nashville's gotten a few more PPs that have given them momentum.

For a while in the 2nd the Wings were playing keep away.

White sweaters, white ice. Apparently, they can't see the Wings being hooked and held at every turn, despite their apparent crackdown on obstruction. I suppose when the Preds are flopping their asses off like the damn 'Nucks, and wearing that obnoxious yellow, it looks like a penalty flag in football.

Well put by Babcock, knowing he can't out and say the officials are s*** without it costing him $20k.

Wow Micky really needs to stop crying like a *****. Wings are getting outplayed, that's why they're down 2-1.

Outplayed? are you watching the same game? The wings have outplayed nashville this period.

I've never heard mickey so mad about officiating.

Can you blame him? just over half way through the game... and what, 10 penalties called already? Its ridiculous. Im contemplating not watching any playoff hockey if this kind of officiating continues. I dont want to watch games that are just one powerplay after another. I want to actually watch a good game.

Edited by brandon27