• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

Just want the Wings to come out flying and have the Preds respond to them, rather than them respond to the Preds.

Helm in tonight = Wings win.

Let's go boys.

:siren: :siren: :siren:

Glad it's on CNBC - maybe that will avoid the old versus curse. :). Rocking the old school NHL 75th white Konstantinov jersey. If the Wings can weather the storm early then draw first blood, victory should be theirs. I'm hoping Kronwall hits someone harder than a Full Metal Jousting unhorsing.

Let's Go Wings!

Sadly will miss this game :( Gotta play test subject for a psych course next morning.

Still, let's get this show on the road by redeeming the lost home ice here. Calling it as 3-1 Wings with Dats, Kronwall and an empty netter by Z to top it off.

I'm super excited for the second season this year! Had to listen to game one of the Phoenix series from the hospital last year. Sucked. Let's see if Helm can welcome himself back tonight with an OT winner. Maybe a long shot, but this series promises to be tight, so somebody might have to win it for the Wings in OT.

LGW!

I'm super excited for the second season this year! Had to listen to game one of the Phoenix series from the hospital last year. Sucked. Let's see if Helm can welcome himself back tonight with an OT winner. Maybe a long shot, but this series promises to be tight, so somebody might have to win it for the Wings in OT.

LGW!

1st post! Welcome! Glad to have you around the boards for the cup run this year!

Soooo pumped for this game!

Jersey ready to go? Check. Hoodie I bought at the Joe when the wings crushed San Jose 8-2 in game 4 when everyone had written them off as being swept? Check Check.

Helmer back and all the media hype on the Preds seems to be a good edge for the Wings to show em why teams fear Detroit in the playoffs

LETS GO WINGS!! I wanna see Rinne chased outta that net before the nights out, give em something to think about!!!

Am I allowed to drop an f-bomb without getting deleted YET? BECAUSE IM BOUNCING OFF THE ******* WALLS RIGHT NOW! I seriously can't contain myself right now. Hope I'm not alone in that regard. I'm not even nervous, just ******* pumped.

Preds don't have a chance, we got Pac on our side...

2Pac-RedWings.jpg