• Please log in to reply
1521 replies to this topic

#1341 ValpoHockey

ValpoHockey

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

"good try boys?????" are you serious??? just check the pens Flyers game that's a GOODf****** try, wings sucked the entire game and please bring Branstrom back take this little f*** emerton out.

You must have missed the hockey game between the Red Wings and Predators while you were watching the Penguins.

#1342 JoeK35

JoeK35

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Scum don't look good wearing the Winged Wheel, Shea Weber. Shana-ban is a coming. And hope it's for 4 games. (We can only wish)

Good effort by the Wings. PP scored twice. Bounces didn't go our way. (As usual) <_< I'd put Smith in for Quincey and Nyquist or Connor in for Emmerton. And hopefully Helm is okay.

#1343 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,678 posts

If Shanahan doesn't suspend Weber, then I'll loose all respect I had for him.

#1344 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Giguere did it to the wings before.

Agreed. Rinne is that kind of goaltender. Hell, he's always been that kind of goaltender against us.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#1345 b.shanafan14

b.shanafan14

One good Swede deserves another!

• Silver Booster
  • 2,872 posts

Misses the sucker-punch, grabs Hank's head with both mitts and drives it into the glass. It was like something out of professional wrestling.

#1346 redwingfan19

redwingfan19

On a mission

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts

everyone mad a weber is just butthurt we dont have guys who do stuff like that on our team.
You may not like tough hockey, but it's winning hockey.

Mitch Callahan: 48GP, 6G, 3A, 9PTS,+/- -3, 103PIMS

14 Fighting Majors

#1347 Trapt1307

Trapt1307

Tootoo + Hem = Win

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

Don't get your hopes up.
"Scotty hated the world and treated everybody the same, from me to Steve Yzerman,'' Legace said. ''Scotty would rip anybody, and had the personality of ant."

#1348 Lovin Jiri Fischer

Lovin Jiri Fischer

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

http://www.nhlwheelofjustice.com/

#1349 JPT

JPT

Rookie

• Pip
  • 117 posts

A couple bounces went the Preds way, the Wings whiffed on a couple nice scoring opportunities. Wings played a decent enough game and the Preds PP looked like garbage. This series is gonna give me an ulcer.

WTF Weber that is some dirty s***. Suspension is def warranted it looked like he grabbed his helmet and drive him into the top turnbuckle!

#1350 dat's sick

dat's sick

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Wings deserved to win this game. If anything, I'm more confident about this series after this game.

Absolutely. Wings PK handled the Preds PP, Jimmy was great, they just got fluke goals. They're a good team but Wings are more than able to take this series.

Gotta say though, Emmerton is a waste of space. Get Nyquist in there. And talk some sense into Stuart.

Hopefully Datsyuk wakes up, I hate to say it but he's gotta step up. Doesn't look like he's 100%.

Good effort by the Wings and hopefully they take Game 2.

#1351 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

People unaffiliated with the Wings are even calling for a suspension on that. I still doubt we see it, though. Shanny, as much as I like him, is still under Bettman's thumb.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#1352 JPT

JPT

Rookie

• Pip
  • 117 posts

Also why oh why is Emmerton out there contributing nothing as usual?!?!

#1353 gowings00

gowings00

No Talent Goon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,899 posts

Rinne was more lucky than good. He was flopping around for a good portion of the game.

I'd take "Lucky" if we were on the winning side...EVERY TIME. Wouldn't you?

#1354 b.shanafan14

b.shanafan14

One good Swede deserves another!

• Silver Booster
  • 2,872 posts

I hope Z is OK, looked a bit shaken up. I still can't believe that. Want to protect players' heads? Suspend Weber 3+.

#1355 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,678 posts

everyone mad a weber is just butthurt we dont have guys who do stuff like that on our team.

WTH are you talking about. No I don't want a player on our team who goes out there intending on injuring someone.

#1356 brett

brett

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,104 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

im done with mule. you gotf****** holmstrom out there working harder then mule. with or without the goal he bust his ass every shift.

i would rather have a guy who works his ass off every game then one who shows up when he feels like it.

i need some news about helmer. he can make or break this team with his forecheck alone

#1357 Dirty Dangle

Dirty Dangle

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 375 posts

Sorry, but that's ridiculous. That was a blatant cheap shot that could have seriously injured Z. No one wants a player like that on the Wings.

#1358 AusWing40

AusWing40

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

I'd be pretty disgusted if one of our players rammed an opponents head into the glass like that.

#1359 beachwing

beachwing

Reader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Playoff hockey! Heart always racing till they win it all or bow out. Disappointed, BUT plenty to be excited about. Had our chances and didnt bury them and imo it took puck luck from the preds to win it.

We're not supposed to win em all on the road...calm down and enjoy the ride!

#1360 Nyquistfan14

Nyquistfan14

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

a punch would be fine in my book. but when you grab someones head and push it into the glass its crossing the line.

Ya if thats not a suspension then I'm giving up on the NHL. Huge joke. So inconsistent with penalties. God I'm so frustrated with the bounces and the BS we deserved better tonight! Preds literally had 2 chances in the third, but yet again it seems like every single mistake we make ends up in our net, while we dominate like crazy and there goalie makes miraculous saves. As well as d-men blocking open nets when there not even looking. With that said I loved the Wings game and have ever bit of confidence if the play like they did tonight they will win game 2 and will win this series. (Very happy with Abby and Cleary tonight)