Anyone have video? I would love to see that again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbpvIRLVkJ4

#1382 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,706 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

Shanny will give Betf***er a life miscondact in hard core prison wile mule will help Betf***er wife.

redwashington with another coherent classy post! i love you man Juckf****** pott was genius.

Is there a kickstarter campaign for Jakub Kindl to never play another NHL game?

#1383 dats13owns

dats13owns

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

The second and third were the Wings and their PK was stellar. Bad bounces in both sides of the ice cost the Wings this game.

Now... Do the Wings take over with the way the played the second and third or do the Preds lucky bounce and BS call their way to a series victory a la San Jose the last two years? And does Rinne bail his bad at out tonight and stand on his head for the rest of this series

No way Websr gets disciplined for that.

Must steal game 3.

#1384 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,741 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:55 PM

It's s*** like this that will hopefully make these retards running the team discovet that having a guy or two that would beat him to af****** pulp wouldn't be a horrible idea. Weber fully realizes nobody will do anything about it. Given the a second chance, he would do the same thing.

What the f*** is Gaustad going after Datsyuk for? We all know he can't beat anyone else in a fight. He's there for the draws. ***** won't even fight anymore.

Sick of seeing this team get their asses knocked around on the scoreboard, and at the end of thef****** game.

Especially since we're not that good anymore.

The whole "powerplay is our enforcer" s*** isn't working anymore.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#1385 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,691 posts

If Shanahan doesn't suspend Weber, then I'll loose all respect I had for him.

Shanahan doesn't have the last say in who is suspended. I'm convinced he is a "puppet". There's no way Orpik gets away with that knee last week.
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#1386 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,741 posts

It was Ken Holland's job to better this team and he obviously hasn't done that. Where as other teams in the division have apparently improved as we saw tonight. I guess it all started when he let Hossa walk 2 seasons ago. He should be fired.

Holland is lazier than anyone on his team.

Doesn't do anything to improve the team.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#1387 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,624 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

Do the right thing, Shanny.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#1388 puckbags

puckbags

The Future

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts
  • Location:Cobble Hill, BC, Canada ( 2,522 Miles from the Joe)

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

That is worse that I saw orginally !

"Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Refuses to Work Hard"

LGW after 1 loss is irrational, after a few in a row it becomes quite comical, 22 playoff appearances in a row and 4 cups in that time and still going strong. Relaxxxxx !!

#1389 GoWings!

GoWings!

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

Tough game and hard to swallow this one. I think the biggest loss is Ian White replacing Rafalski. He's not bad he's just not Raf. All well. Maybe that punk Weber will get suspended. Gotta win the next one or we're in trouble cause we are gonna need all the bounces we can get.

#1390 datterberg1340

datterberg1340

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

Weber grabbed Zs head and smashed it into the boards

If it were one of Nashville's scrubs that did it they might get a game or two, but since it was Weber he might get a fine but will not be suspended. Anyone remember the 2nd round in '09 when Niedermayer gave Datsyuk a blatant elbow to the head at the end of game 6?(he of course faced no discipline whatsoever) Bettman will not suspend any star player unless he absolutely cannot avoid it

oh, and Weber won't face any reprisal from any Wings' player either, this team doesn't have anybody for that

#1391 Salviaman

Salviaman

Tool + Red Wings = Bliss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

Pronger in 2007 anyone?
Think for yourself. Question authority. Throughout human history as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chance, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself.

#1392 beachwing

beachwing

Reader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

It's s*** like this that will hopefully make these retards running the team discovet that having a guy or two that would beat him to af****** pulp wouldn't be a horrible idea. Weber fully realizes nobody will do anything about it. Given the a second chance, he would do the same thing.

What the f*** is Gaustad going after Datsyuk for? We all know he can't beat anyone else in a fight. He's there for the draws. ***** won't even fight anymore.

Sick of seeing this team get their asses knocked around on the scoreboard, and at the end of thef****** game.

I was lol when those douchebags gooned it up after the final whistle....you could tell that was planned or even coached...final whistle and Wings looking to skate aaway BUT had to deal with the goons going after our stars...f*** em!

#1393 HockeytownRules19

HockeytownRules19

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts

No worries boys... we will come out flying in Game 2... remember we lost game 1 in phoenix a few years back and won the series... I am very encouraged at what I saw tonight (especially in the final 2 periods)

Go Wings!

#1394 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,691 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

Especially since we're not that good anymore.

The whole "powerplay is our enforcer" s*** isn't working anymore.

Never worked in the first place.

Those "useless 4th liners" on Nashville sure made us look bad tonight. Bourque, Halischuk, Yip, and even that retard Gaustad had good games. First goal wouldn't have happened if Gaustad and company didn't get in on the forecheck and cause the turnover.
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#1395 irishock

irishock

Into the sunset

• Silver Booster
  • 1,837 posts

There's no way Shanahan is going to ignore this. Grabbing a player's head and smashing it against the board? What the f*** is that scumbag thinking?

bringit.jpg

#1396 mmorland

mmorland

SRD Writer, Broadcaster

• PipPip
  • 437 posts

that hit on zetterberg looked worse than i originally thought.
"I can't believe I shook this guys frickin' hand. We lost and I'm pissed off. But to see Kris Draper's face makes me sick. I didn't see his face until after the game, but his face is turned sideways. If the league doesn't do something about that ... I mean that's ridiculous. He could have broken his fricken neck."

-Dino Ciccarelli

#1397 JoeK35

JoeK35

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 70 posts

poor quality but hope that works

Edited by JoeK35, 11 April 2012 - 10:00 PM.

#1398 irishock

irishock

Into the sunset

• Silver Booster
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

No worries boys... we will come out flying in Game 2... remember we lost game 1 in phoenix a few years back and won the series... I am very encouraged at what I saw tonight (especially in the final 2 periods)

Go Wings!

Finally some damn positivity. Losing game one is completely expendable. The Wings simply had a bad 1st period but picked things up after that. We'll see how many games that ****** Weber gets and the Wings will take advantage. Winning game 2 could turn around the entire series.

bringit.jpg

#1399 mmorland

mmorland

SRD Writer, Broadcaster

• PipPip
  • 437 posts

I was lol when those douchebags gooned it up after the final whistle....you could tell that was planned or even coached...final whistle and Wings looking to skate aaway BUT had to deal with the goons going after our stars...f*** em!

I don't think that was planned or coached, however, it was an emotional decision by webber and a poor one.
"I can't believe I shook this guys frickin' hand. We lost and I'm pissed off. But to see Kris Draper's face makes me sick. I didn't see his face until after the game, but his face is turned sideways. If the league doesn't do something about that ... I mean that's ridiculous. He could have broken his fricken neck."

-Dino Ciccarelli

#1400 Danielsm

Danielsm

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 480 posts

Little bit of a better angle and some JR insight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV4EwedHC9I

Edited by Danielsm, 11 April 2012 - 10:02 PM.