• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Manny>Ozzie(by a long shot)

Shea Weber fined for Zetterberg "headslam"

Rate this topic

So because a guy isn't injured it makes it ok to slam his head into the boards? Wtf is wrong with this league, this is exactly the type of garbage they are trying to get out of this league. Lost a lot of respect for Shanny today.

I think somebody is going to learn the meaning of "Kronwalled" tomorrow. This is a disgrace. A deliberate face smash into the glass is not a suspendable act? Weber definitely has a target on his back, and hopefully that will make him a little jumpy next game and throw him off.

Apparently Tortorella's criticism of the Penguins is 8x worse than hockey players intending to injure their opponents

Edit: Thanks for the clarification, I thought it was $10,000 for Torts but that was a guess from a LGW member. Actual fine was $20,000.

Edited by Danielsm

Apparently Tortorella's criticism of the Penguins is 4x worse than hockey players intending to injure their opponents

8x pal ...

Who is the biggest goon that we have in the farm team?

Edited by RedWingsRox

A $2500 fine to him is like a $20 fine to the rest of us. That will really teach him a lesson. If they felt that this was not suspension worthy then why not just say that and move on. Issuing this trivial fine is just embarrassing.

Apparently Tortorella's criticism of the Penguins is 4x worse than hockey players intending to injure their opponents

8x worse, actually, based on the dollar amount of the fine.

A $2500 fine to him is like a $20 fine to the rest of us. That will really teach him a lesson. If they felt that this was not suspension worthy then why not just say that and move on. Issuing this trivial fine is just embarrassing.

Based on his $7.5m salary, that's actually 1/3000th of his yearly salary. At my salary, that would be a fine of $12.33.

A statement needs to be made next game! I don't care if it costs us a 5 it needs to be sent to Weber or any of their big guns. Total BS that he gets away with that. Worst part of it all is we don't even get the PP from the incident because that goon needs to pull sh*t after the game is over.