• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Manny>Ozzie(by a long shot)

Shea Weber fined for Zetterberg "headslam"

Rate this topic

What would happen to Weber tonight if it were about 25 years ago?bob-probert-5-july-2010.jpg

How I wish... I live for the day that we have a player again on the roster who makes other teams think twice and look over their shoulders if they dare hassle a Red Wing.

This league has some serious problems, when players/people are joking about this incident. After an event like that Weber has to say some sort of apology. To show you learned something from it, and to save your ass later on down the road. If I was a coach and a captain was joking about an incident like this, when he could have costed the team a game. I would strip the C right off his chest. You wear the C, act like it.

Edited by MTU_Huskies963

Whatever dude....you are one to talk. Come over here acting all classy and s*** and then run off to your stupid little pep rally with a completely different story taking jabs at everyone over here. You're such a ******* expert on every god damn subject and you play this whole 'I'm innocent just trying to talk hockey' blah blah ******* blah. Nobody here is buying that s***, so quit ******* spewing it. If you really think every ******* person on this forum can't see through your bull s*** you got another thing coming. Don't you have a sharks forum to be spewing your two-faced bull s*** too? After all, your their problem this round.

Wow someone needs a diaper change

Lol...So the debate is still open if Weber is an animal or not:)

I don't think he's an animal. I think he has poor judgement, and got away with it. Additionally, we have the fans and media glorifying his actions.

I think we should go all "Suh" on the Preds, personally. Skates would just make it a little more interesting. :ph34r:

i wish we could just add a guy like Chris Neil or George Parros to our team for next year, someone who could have made weber pay. Anyway, Id like to throw some love Bert's way Im glad he tried to do something about it, would have liked to see some more pain inflicted, but this at least shows the wings have some balls. Just a side note could you imagine the carnage if Bob Probert was still with the wings? As always makes me miss the old days of wings hockey. Good win tonight hope everyone had a good night!

anyone see Z attempt the headslam on weber tonight? they were just about a foot too far away from the boards for webers head to make contact. Good on Z for trying though! :thumbup:

Yup, best part of the game. I don't think he would have smashed his head into the boards, he was just showing Weber he had the chance, but has to much class. I'll take European hockey players on my team any day over Canadians.

Knowing the way the NHL works Zetterberg would have been suspended.

k053x4.jpg

..more Webering from Nashville-fans..

I'm amazed to think Nashville fans found Weber almost gaving Zetterberg a concussion funny. It just shows you the IQ level of some hockey fans. The more head shots, the more stupid fans the game appeals to.

Edited by Barrie

What really fills seats in Nashville.

Puck Bunnies: Come for our eye candy, stay for our hockey!

That's eye candy? Those chicks aren't even pretty. I mean, they've got great bodies, but their faces are...

yeah, guys. They have faces. Look up.

I think the one on the left is pretty, but she's a dillweed, so that cancels out the pretty. The one on the right is a blonde with big boobs making a stupid face for the camera, so the odds are high she has an IQ hovering somewhere near room temp.

I think the one on the left is pretty, but she's a dillweed, so that cancels out the pretty. The one on the right is a blonde with big boobs making a stupid face for the camera, so the odds are high she has an IQ hovering somewhere near room temp.

You are so right. I did not give the male Preds fans enough credit. They were obviously entranced by the fact that she has triple their IQ, and not by her boob job.

:lol:

I played growing up, then in college, and then after college in men's leagues.

But hey...you can call 'em "no-check", "no-slap" if you like.

Whatever makes you feel superior on the interwebs. :clap:

Maybe I'm wrong. But I just don't see it. I'd love to see a pic of the helmet to see how it broke.

I have an idea for you, so you can understand why helmets are designed to crack.

Grab a steel bucket, put some styrofoam inside it, put it on your head and have a buddy hit you with a baseball bat.

Tell us what happens.

I have to say- I gained a wee bit of respect back for Weber. He fought Bert instead of running and hiding behind the refs. I'll give him that.

Still think he's a dirty slimeball, though.