• Please log in to reply
617 replies to this topic

#301 syntax

syntax

Join the Empire!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:13 PM

Unbelievable, and yet, somehow....totally expected.
The Vladinator He earned the NHL Plus/Minus Award in 1995-96, with a plus/minus difference of plus-60. The +60 has been the highest rating a player has finished with in the past 20 seasons, since Wayne Gretzky finished with a +70 in the 1986-87 NHL season

Pavel Datsyuk > x (where x is the name of any active hockey player)

#302 Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:14 PM

Of course I want someone to go after Weber, but fight fire with fire. Our skill for yours.... Erat abd radulov keep your heads up

#303 atodaso

atodaso

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

At least they won't have any excuses when we beat their asses tomorrow.

#304 ogreslayer

ogreslayer

Hall-of-Famer

• HoF Booster
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:25 PM

So let's see if I get this...

Weber INTENTIONALLY slams Z's face into the boards/glass with the intention of injuring him. There is NO OTHER EXPLAINABLE REASON for doing what he did other than to injure him. BUT, Z was not injured. So therefore, no suspension.

I'm sure Weber was simply trying to show Hank just how clean the staff at Bridgestone Arena keeps the glass from a closer angle. :ph34r:

#305 lookalive07

lookalive07

--19--

• PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:26 PM

I think you're looking at this all wrong.

Shanahan suspends Weber: The Predators play harder and probably win Game 2 because of adrenaline that their Captain is out.

Shanahan only fines Weber: The Wings call bulls*** and go out and play even harder.

All part of the plan.

Posted Image

#306 SpiritFan

SpiritFan

Rookie

• Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:26 PM

Nashville fans are crying on their board about the fact that Zetterberg hit Weber first, but even better yet, they are all in an uproar over no discipline to Bertuzzi for punching Gaustad in the face (with his glove on, in a scrum, face to face, like you see 100 times in a game) and they are PUTTING A BOUNTY OUT ON BERTUZZI'S HEAD!!! Read below from the Preds forum:

If every fan in attendance put in a dollar, we could come up with a pretty good bounty on Bertuzzi. Hell if we took it out of the arena, and even to all NHL fans, bet the bounty could be very nice for someone hahah. He does not have too many fans outside of Detroit.

#307 dteowner

dteowner

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

We actually think Bettman will allow one of his southern expansion teams to lose a key player? Against Detroit? Not a chance. Weber gets a fine, a "strongly worded" public admonishment, and a quiet handshake from Bettman when nobody's looking.

I hate it when I'm right.

#308 korrowan

korrowan

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

Nashville fans are crying on their board about the fact that Zetterberg hit Weber first, but even better yet, they are all in an uproar over no discipline to Bertuzzi for punching Gaustad in the face (with his glove on, in a scrum, face to face, like you see 100 times in a game) and they are PUTTING A BOUNTY OUT ON BERTUZZI'S HEAD!!! Read below from the Preds forum:

Well there are no shootouts in the playoffs so losing Bert wouldn't hurt much haha. I would pay 2500 bucks for a player to knock Webers ass right out in a second lol.

Posted ImageNotPavelDatsyuk @NotPavelDatsyukI am counting out 2,500 dollar bill right now. Plan to tape brick to end of my hockey stick for tomorrow.

lol

#309 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

Zetterberg is so dirty for pinning Weber against the boards, what on earth was he thinking? I still have not seen this Bertuzzi punch. If he did, good, I like it when he's riled up. If it's such a big deal, why is there not a video of it on Youtube?

Edited by rrasco, 12 April 2012 - 01:40 PM.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

#310 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,753 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

...seriously? $2500?

That's like pocket change for most hockey players. What a bunch of s***.

They should tack an extra zero on that fine and suspend him for at least one game, if not two. UGH. So pissed right now. :ranting:

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!

#311 Salviaman

Salviaman

Tool + Red Wings = Bliss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

NHL is a joke of a league.
Think for yourself. Question authority. Throughout human history as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chance, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself.

#312 SpiritFan

SpiritFan

Rookie

• Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

Zetterberg is so dirty for pinning Weber against the boards, what on earth was he thinking? I still have not seen this Bertuzzi punch. If he did, good, I like it when he's riled up. If it's such a big deal, why is there not a video of it on Youtube?

Here's the game highlights from TSN. Shows the VICIOUS hit Zetterberg laid on Weber, Weber's "minimal" response, and Bertuzzi's devastating suckerpunch... a little sarcasm there, but listening to that little no neck bowling ball head coach at the end really makes me laugh!

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip656565#clip656565

#313 metalkorn

metalkorn

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

reaches into wallet and pulls out fine I bet.
what a crock of s***. If Z was injured i bet there would have been more action.

Abbie will go after him for sure in Game 2

#314 DatsyukDangles

DatsyukDangles

Prospect

• 46 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

Posted Image

Wish this was the real guy...

#315 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

Posted Image

Wish this was the real guy...

He just put up another one saying $1 million bounty on his head

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#316 Salviaman

Salviaman

Tool + Red Wings = Bliss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

Lol
Think for yourself. Question authority. Throughout human history as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chance, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself.

#317 mmamolo

mmamolo

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

Kukla's Korner

That's a bunch of media tweets that are pretty funny
Posted Imagewww.unsportsmanlike.ca

#318 wolverine1817

wolverine1817

Go Blue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

Whatf****** retards. Die Nashville, die.

#319 CaliforniaWingsFan

CaliforniaWingsFan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

Pathetic. So inconsistent. If that does not justify a suspension absolutely nothing does (unless of course anything happens to Crosby).

#320 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

Called it last night, no surprise. On the bright side every time some team has scumbagged it up against us it has given the Wings motivation to win the series. Thanks Weber.