• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Manny>Ozzie(by a long shot)

Shea Weber fined for Zetterberg "headslam"

Rate this topic

That's eye candy? Those chicks aren't even pretty. I mean, they've got great bodies, but their faces are...

yeah, guys. They have faces. Look up.

Hahaha you're pickier than I am, I guess :) You must be a 10-and-a-half!

Even so, the point remains: puck bunnies are a gimmick used in non-traditional markets to entice the novice, casual fan. I pray to god it never comes to that in Detroit. Now giving away a car is something else entirely :ph34r:

Even their puck bunnies? It's weird how a captain that's not an immature little f*** can help even your fan base look better... if Lidstrom were to pull some s*** like that I'd be embarrassed, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Why the hell are they so proud over their Captain disgracing the "C" anyways? What a joke.

I'm not gonna lie, they're hot...I think they'd look even better in red though. That's what I tell the Stars' cheerleaders when we are at the games there too.

Exactly, Im not sure where some of these posters are from, but if these gals dont qualify as hot....well Im living in the wrong area.

Exactly, Im not sure where some of these posters are from, but if these gals dont qualify as hot....well Im living in the wrong area.

I am a heterosexual female. I defer to your expertise in this area. :D

The one on the left maybe but the ditzy one on the right looks too much like Barbie and that the plastic surgeon should have gone one size smaller on the boob job.

Apparently, Andy McDonald's helmet was almost cracked completely in half from a shoulder to the head hit against the glass in game #2. truehockey.com said McDonald showed it to the reporters after the game.

That's two in a few days??

Damn...I guess I stand corrected. I've played hockey a long time and I have never seen a helmet crack as badly as Zetterberg & McDonald said their helmets cracked. I've never had a helmet crack, and I've taken some shots, even a couple that left me a little whoozy.

I also can't recall ever hearing about a helmet cracking like that in an NHL game until these two. I'm not saying it's never happened, but I don't remember hearing about it.

And to answer a couple comments...

I never said I didn't think helmets weren't designed to crack to displace a severe blow. I had just never seen it happen and didn't think they could crack that easily.

I wish they'd publish photos of these cracked helmets. I'd love to see how they cracked.

If you google "cracked nhl helmet" the first two links are the Zetterberg & McDonald incidents from the past few days.

McDonald's cracked helmet from an elbow he took in Game #2 vs. San Jose.

mcdonald-helmet.jpg

Crazy. Again...I stand corrected.

NHL dropped the ball and now is back tracking, plain and simple.

What the Wings needs to focus on is winning, plain and simple. We are down in the series and focusing on the what ifs in the past will not produce results.

What strange logic.

Well, let's see, Boyle is okay so Carkner shouldn't be suspended and now I believe Alfredsson is going to play too so Hegland shouldn't be suspended should he? Ok so I hear Carkner is a repeat offender?? But Hegland isn't.

They need to clean house in the NHL.

Edited by Hockeymom1960