Go Blue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

Webering anyone?

My link

WOW

Posted Image

Those Preds fans justf****** ooooooooze with class.

#542 Hatethedrake!

Hatethedrake!

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

Whatever dude....you are one to talk. Come over here acting all classy and s*** and then run off to your stupid little pep rally with a completely different story taking jabs at everyone over here. You're such af****** expert on every god damn subject and you play this whole 'I'm innocent just trying to talk hockey' blah blahf****** blah. Nobody here is buying that s***, so quitf****** spewing it. If you really think everyf****** person on this forum can't see through your bull s*** you got another thing coming. Don't you have a sharks forum to be spewing your two-faced bull s*** too? After all, your their problem this round.

Just ignore the troll. He's gutless to the core. He's proven me right when I called him on it weeks ago.
Jordan Tootoo will wreck shop.

We need someone like Parise that can penetrate the box.-blueadams

#543 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,873 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

I must say that the Weber hit and non-suspension has improved the quality of the normal post-loss mindset around here.

People are usually whining, ringing hands, and believing that we'll never win another game.

Now we're charged and ready to go.

#544 Hatethedrake!

Hatethedrake!

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

I must say that the Weber hit and non-suspension has improved the quality of the normal post-loss mindset around here.

People are usually whining, ringing hands, and believing that we'll never win another game.

Now we're charged and ready to go.

This could be a positive. Maybe Weber has awaken a sleeping giant. Talent plus motovation can do alot of damage. Guys like Z, Dats, Nick, Mule could really be motivated even more now. At least I hope so. I expect Z to play like a man possessed. The Wings players have to be pissed right now. If they can channel this, they can really take it to the Preds. We will see what happens.
Jordan Tootoo will wreck shop.

We need someone like Parise that can penetrate the box.-blueadams

#545 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

I'd love to think the Wings will come out guns blazing, ready to kick some ass.

There's an operative word in there, see if you can spot it.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#546 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

Webering anyone?

My link

preds fans already did pekka-ing on march 30,so why not do webering too.

#547 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,003 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

Just ignore the troll. He's gutless to the core. He's proven me right when I called him on it weeks ago.

Yeah I know....I usually do. I'm back to normal, for now. :cool:

Edited by rrasco, 13 April 2012 - 05:29 PM.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#548 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

Shallow gene pool, there, teaching a little tyke that it's cool to bash peoples' heads into the glass. Nuf said.

Go, Harold! :thumbup:

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#549 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:37 PM

I think the biggest fine I've seen was when Jeff Van Gundy claimed that the refs target Yao Ming inappropriately. David Stern fined him a Hwopping $100,000, which, as far as I know, is the largest penalty in sports for coaches.

It was f'n uglyyy.

“If he's going to say things like that, he's not going to continue in this league. If the attitude reflected in those comments continues to be public, he's going to have a big problem with me as long as I'm commissioner.” -David Stern

I can definitely see Bettman saying things like that sooner than later.

#550 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:42 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention that Don Cherry is a senile old fart. There, I feel better now. :D

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Better than Ever

#551 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,024 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

preds fans already did pekka-ing on march 30,so why not do webering too.

I mean no disrespect, but come on man. 'Webering' is fans mocking Weber punching Zetterberg in the back of the head and smacking his face into the end glass. That's no good for me, that's gutless to me, if Weber had connected with the punch he could've severely injured Zetterberg and fans all over are just posting pictures on Twitter like "ha ha, look at me 'Webering' my friend" Weber and Kostitsyn were laughing it off at practise like "Oh how funny it is that you almost severely injured a guy eh Shea? Ha ha ha"f****** gross, the fact that the Preds do the cheapshotting and are laughing at the Wings pisses me right off. It pisses me off even more to know no one will do a damn thing about it but "skate away" One game into this series and I've already lost respect for the Preds. I'm not usually one to get so up in arms over something, but jesus man, that's not right.

#NOMOREKINDL

#552 beachwing

beachwing

Reader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

Edit

Edited by beachwing, 13 April 2012 - 05:59 PM.

#553 MidMichSteve

MidMichSteve

Thanks to #5

• HoF Booster
  • 4,225 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention that Don Cherry is a senile old fart. There, I feel better now. :D

Cherry gives senile old farts a bad name.

From now on, Patrick Roy will be rolled out to and from the Avs' bench like Hannibal Lecter. - BottleOfSmoke

#554 beachwing

beachwing

Reader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:59 PM

Unfortunately, yes. He is the one who concussed the Mighty Lilja and caused him to be out for almost a year.

Lol...So the debate is still open if Weber is an animal or not:)

#555 Wings_Dynasty

Wings_Dynasty

The Greatest Ever

• HoF Booster
  • 3,791 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:00 PM

What would happen to Weber tonight if it were about 25 years ago?Posted Image

"I think a tough team, a team that sticks together, is a lot better than leaving the onus on one guy to take care of business." - Brendan Shanahan

It still would be nice to have that one guy.

#556 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

What would happen to Weber tonight if it were about 25 years ago?Posted Image

How I wish... I live for the day that we have a player again on the roster who makes other teams think twice and look over their shoulders if they dare hassle a Red Wing.

puckloo39dom.jpg

Better than Ever

#557 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

This league has some serious problems, when players/people are joking about this incident. After an event like that Weber has to say some sort of apology. To show you learned something from it, and to save your ass later on down the road. If I was a coach and a captain was joking about an incident like this, when he could have costed the team a game. I would strip the C right off his chest. You wear the C, act like it.

Edited by MTU_Huskies963, 13 April 2012 - 06:07 PM.

#558 GetToDaChoppah

GetToDaChoppah

Prospect

• 49 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:05 PM

Whatever dude....you are one to talk. Come over here acting all classy and s*** and then run off to your stupid little pep rally with a completely different story taking jabs at everyone over here. You're such af****** expert on every god damn subject and you play this whole 'I'm innocent just trying to talk hockey' blah blahf****** blah. Nobody here is buying that s***, so quitf****** spewing it. If you really think everyf****** person on this forum can't see through your bull s*** you got another thing coming. Don't you have a sharks forum to be spewing your two-faced bull s*** too? After all, your their problem this round.

Wow someone needs a diaper change

#559 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

Lol...So the debate is still open if Weber is an animal or not:)

I don't think he's an animal. I think he has poor judgement, and got away with it. Additionally, we have the fans and media glorifying his actions.

I think we should go all "Suh" on the Preds, personally. Skates would just make it a little more interesting. :ph34r:

puckloo39dom.jpg

Better than Ever

#560 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,003 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:07 PM

Alright, I feel better. I'm ready to move on.

Edited by rrasco, 13 April 2012 - 06:16 PM.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30