• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeonardSankar

Chants From The Joe At Game 3?

Rate this topic

So after the Preds go up 2-0 in the series on Friday what do the crowd at the Joe chant prior to game 3? I'd say they boo the s*** out of the Wings when they come out of the tunnel and then they need to get some chants going something along the lines of "Sign Suter", "Sign Webber", "Sign Paraise", or how about "Quency Sucks". Well I think the crowd has to send the message loud & clear so Kenny Holland knows what he has to do in the offseason in order to get this team back to 07/08 status and not the 5th or 3rd seed in the conference b/c its completely unacceptable!

Or how about us LOYAL FANS chant something like "Lets Go Red Wings" or "Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy", or a player's name like last yaer with Bertuzzi. Honestly, I hope you don't have tickets to game 3 because you really don't deserve to go with that kind of attitude. I have tickets to game 3 and I will be going to support my team, not debunk them. Anyways, the series will be tied up 1-1 by the time Sunday rolls around.

Nice call.

I personally plan on cheering as loud and as much as possible on Sunday at the Joe whether it is 2-0 or 1-1. Did you miss last season when the Wings were down to the Sharks? That building was electric in Games 4 and 6.

It's the playoffs. The Red Wings deserve our support and thankfully I don't think any of the 20,066 on Sunday will follow your advice.

Or how about us LOYAL FANS chant something like "Lets Go Red Wings" or "Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy", or a player's name like last yaer with Bertuzzi. Honestly, I hope you don't have tickets to game 3 because you really don't deserve to go with that kind of attitude. I have tickets to game 3 and I will be going to support my team, not debunk them. Anyways, the series will be tied up 1-1 by the time Sunday rolls around.

The last tickets I purchased were Game 7 2009 and they blew the Cup and I will not buy anymore Wings tickets unless they are in firm position to win a Cup. I saw the scores of the game at the gym last night and when 10:00 PM est rolled around it said 2-1 Preds I decided to watch CSI and it turned out to be a good choice. I think on Friday I'll watch Grimm and then on Sunday I'll watch the ABC NBA game of the week b/c I am through getting stabbed in the heart by this team!

The last tickets I purchased were Game 7 2009 and they blew the Cup and I will not buy anymore Wings tickets unless they are in firm position to win a Cup. I saw the scores of the game at the gym last night and when 10:00 PM est rolled around it said 2-1 Preds I decided to watch CSI and it turned out to be a good choice. I think on Friday I'll watch Grimm and then on Sunday I'll watch the ABC NBA game of the week b/c I am through getting stabbed in the heart by this team!

Yeah, the Detroit Red Wings and their success over the last two decades is a real stab in the heart. Get out of here, you're just a fair-weather fan, if that.

LMAO. Seriously?

Anyways, I'll be at the game with my bf, sis and friend and we will be loud as hell! It was us and our section last year who started the Bert chants! lol. Gotta do it again. SO EXCITED and can't wait. Series will be tied 1-1 before Game 3 which will make going to the JLA even more exciting!

You know, it could be a lot worse. I'd say making the playoffs every year I've ever been alive isn't much of a stab in the heart. Yeah, it sucks when you lose a series in the playoffs, but it happens to every team but one every year. I think I'd be much more frustrated as a fan of Toronto or Columbus. I don't think you have this much room to complain.

Nice call.

I personally plan on cheering as loud and as much as possible on Sunday at the Joe whether it is 2-0 or 1-1. Did you miss last season when the Wings were down to the Sharks? That building was electric in Games 4 and 6.

It's the playoffs. The Red Wings deserve our support and thankfully I don't think any of the 20,066 on Sunday will follow your advice.

I also was at Games 4 and 6 last year and it was amazing. The building never lost faith in the Wings and no matter the situation on Sunday it will be awesome. I'm making the trip from Toronto for the day to be there.

The Wings have a 14-1 record with me in attendance at the Joe over the years which includes a 7-1 playoff record. The one blemish is game 6 2010 against the Coyotes. I'm giving a guarantee Game 3 Wings win

So I am a douchebag for demanding a Cup? If the Wings hadn't failed to show up for game 7 2009 I wouldn't be complaining but they have fallen flat ever since I am mad as hell.

I'd imagine you are being perceived as a ****** bag not for being mad but for how you're choosing to express that anger.

Considering I read on another board that the brilliant Preds fans are planning to chant "Z's a Sissy" in the next game, I believe I will refrain from trolling the Preds or their fans in any way. I wouldn't want to sink as low as they are.

I am a big fan of cheering FOR my team, however. I love the guys we have. I think the home crowd will only do their hearts good. Blow the roof off cheering for them, local folks!! :thumbup:

So I am a douchebag for demanding a Cup? If the Wings hadn't failed to show up for game 7 2009 I wouldn't be complaining but they have fallen flat ever since I am mad as hell.

I have a feeling it has more to do with not knowing how to spell (btw it's Weber, Parise, & Quincey) & posting comments that make it look like you're trying to set a record for negs on a single post.

I love this guy. I love that you find time to waste, and decide to post the most worthless amount of s*** on LGW. You make me smile, especially when you simply just look for negatives. Hell, I would be upset if the mods decided to ban you. I think you add flavor to the board, in a horrible way.

Here's mine: F*** you Weber !!!

Someone should just make a sign that says 'Weber: No longer a coverted Wings UFA target' and plaster it on the glass

I love this guy. I love that you find time to waste, and decide to post the most worthless amount of s*** on LGW. You make me smile, especially when you simply just look for negatives. Hell, I would be upset if the mods decided to ban you. I think you add flavor to the board, in a horrible way.

Kind of like how STDs add a sense of risk to promiscuous sex

What am I supposed to do be a Homer and predict Stanley Cups every year? I want to win the Cup this year but it doesn't take a genious to realize that they are not winning a Cup this year and I have no shame in admitting it. Also as a result I have a right to vent as per the reasons why no cup is coming this year.

What am I supposed to do be a Homer and predict Stanley Cups every year? I want to win the Cup this year but it doesn't take a genious to realize that they are not winning a Cup this year and I have no shame in admitting it. Also as a result I have a right to vent as per the reasons why no cup is coming this year.

I'm not quiet sure what the hell a genious is, but i'll take it that you meant genius. You magically have the powers invested in you to predict the future? We're not winning the Stanley Cup this year? Do you want to be my personal lottery drafter also? Come on dude, you're so far out of your element it makes me giggle alittle. Get a prescription for xanax or something.

Somehow, I doubt this is true.

I really wanted to post a "don't feed the troll" image, but after this one, I fear you're legitimately serious and I have to spell something out for you.

You can be a homer if you want to. That's totally your call. You can also be a negative fair weather fan that is no better than Chicago fans when the Blackhawks were suddenly in position to be good and win their first Stanley Cup. So what if you think they're not going to take it all this year? You're not alone. But the least you can do is support your team until the end if you really believe you're an actual fan.

That's what I would do at least. As a result, I have a right to tell you that if you aren't willing to watch the games on TV or in person then you aren't a real fan anyway.

Because quite frankly, it might have killed me to see what you saw in 2009, but I would have done a lot of things to be there, and it sounds like to me you didn't deserve to be there in the first place.

Edited by lookalive07