• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeonardSankar

Chants From The Joe At Game 3?

Rate this topic

maybe if your as big of a fan as you claim to be then you should have faith in the organization and management that has given its city and you 4 cups since the mid 90's... a higher total then any other franchise. to admit defeat after a flukey game 1 loss makes you sound like a whiner (especially given the success of the team in your life as a fan).

so do what you want bud, chant sign parise/suter/weber.... real classy. maybe the rest of the league is right when they call our team/fans a bunch of whiners... your sure not helping our cause.

* and ask a toronto fan if they would mind waiting every 4 years for a cup and see what their response is.

Obviously, WWEber will be boo'd.

i like the nickname

The last tickets I purchased were Game 7 2009 and they blew the Cup and I will not buy anymore Wings tickets unless they are in firm position to win a Cup.

Sorry Lenny, I'm happy to say you'll never be seen in the Cathedral known as Joe Louis Arena again. You'll never get a more "firm"position to win than a clinching game on your ice unless you're just saying "I Lenny Sankar can only show up with a 3-0 series lead."

ooh my god, curse words. My ear, my ears, they're bleeding.

It has nothing to do with profanity. Those are thing's I'd expect out of Trashville, or SJ. I guess I just don't get "jeering".

Sorry Lenny, I'm happy to say you'll never be seen in the Cathedral known as Joe Louis Arena again. You'll never get a more "firm"position to win than a clinching game on your ice unless you're just saying "I Lenny Sankar can only show up with a 3-0 series lead."

I'll show up for being up 3-1 for a game 5.

maybe if your as big of a fan as you claim to be then you should have faith in the organization and management that has given its city and you 4 cups since the mid 90's... a higher total then any other franchise. to admit defeat after a flukey game 1 loss makes you sound like a whiner (especially given the success of the team in your life as a fan).

so do what you want bud, chant sign parise/suter/weber.... real classy. maybe the rest of the league is right when they call our team/fans a bunch of whiners... your sure not helping our cause.

* and ask a toronto fan if they would mind waiting every 4 years for a cup and see what their response is.

i like the nickname

Well when the team is not winning then the fans have a right to whine about it. And I didn't admit defeat after game 1 as I admitted defeat in the playoffs long before the playoffs started. All I said was that this team is not good enough to win the cup this year. Do you want me to just predict a Wings Cup b/c they are my team? Sure I'll go crazy if I am wrong but the facts don't lie as our team is not talented enough this year to win so we have to deal with it and the only way to deal with it is if Kenny gets the needed help in the offseason.

Why is anyone responding to this person? He is obviously desperate for any kind of attention - even this kind. How very sad.

And just so it's clear, ALL I did before I responded was to read his original post. I read nothing else on here.

Edited by Vladifan

Or how about us LOYAL FANS chant something like "Lets Go Red Wings" or "Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy", or a player's name like last yaer with Bertuzzi. Honestly, I hope you don't have tickets to game 3 because you really don't deserve to go with that kind of attitude. I have tickets to game 3 and I will be going to support my team, not debunk them. Anyways, the series will be tied up 1-1 by the time Sunday rolls around.

Agree %100! This is not a college sport, this is a respected professional franchise. Cheer FOR your team, not AGAINST the opponent. It is alright to slow chant the opponents goalie IF he has let in a few soft goals, but not after every single goal. Nashville does this and it makes them sound very ignorant.

LET'S GO RED WINGS! :clap: LET'S GO RED WINGS! :clap: LET'S GO RED WINGS!

The last tickets I purchased were Game 7 2009 and they blew the Cup and I will not buy anymore Wings tickets unless they are in firm position to win a Cup. I saw the scores of the game at the gym last night and when 10:00 PM est rolled around it said 2-1 Preds I decided to watch CSI and it turned out to be a good choice. I think on Friday I'll watch Grimm and then on Sunday I'll watch the ABC NBA game of the week b/c I am through getting stabbed in the heart by this team!

Please just jump on the Penguin bandwagon. Fans like you are not wanted here.

Actually, you watch the NBA? Just stick with that <_< Hockey is not your kind of sport

Edited by King Crane

Why would I jump on another teams bandwagon? When did I say I was rooting against the Wings? All I am doing is conceding that the Wings won't win the Cup this year and I don't see what's wrong with that.

The fact that the losses hurt me more than is hurts the players shows how big of a fan that I am and I expect nothing but the best from this hockey club and 4+ years without a Cup is long overdue in my books as we are not Leaf fans and thus deserve the best.

Yo, hero.

What do you think starting those hairball chants that you have in mind would be called...rooting for them? That's a great idea, though. Start chants like that at the Joe. Better than writing Kenny a letter.... Obviously you want some controversy and attention.

The fact that the losses hurt me more than is hurts the players shows how big of a fan that I am and I expect nothing but the best from this hockey club and 4+ years without a Cup is long overdue in my books as we are not Leaf fans and thus deserve the best.

Ego much? Believe me, as much as you "hurt", the players are more upset. While you get to watch on your coach, they're doing all the hard work. This is a career for them; how well they do shows how well they are doing their job. Nobody likes being bad at their job, especially when they work day in and day out as hard as they can, in an extremely competitive, physically and mentally demanding atmosphere. Let me ask you this question: When the Red Wings win do you say 'WE DID IT!' and when they lose you say 'they lost'?

In regards to 'long overdue cup victory'...WOW...that is pretty much it. Do you really mean that or we you upset when you made the reply? That is an irrational expectation. Be amazed that the team has gone to the post season 21 years in a row. Most fans do not have the luxury of seeing their team compete after the regular season ends.

Well so people still think the fans shouldn't boo now? I'd say its time to start a riot with the way things are going!

Please don't repeat to vancouver riots it is not worth seting your city on fire,it makes fans of that city look stupid

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState

Please don't repeat to vancouver riots it is not worth seting your city on fire,it makes fans of that city look stupid

Someone should start a poll. I'm curious to see how many people on this thread like you better than leonardsankar

Edited by wingsfan4795

Someone should start a poll. I'm curious to see how many people on this thread like you better than leonardsankar

I'm prediction leonardsankar by a landslide. PredsFanTheBayouState can be a little immature at times (i.e. stupid argument that was removed from Photoshop War) but for the most part he has been respectful to the community. leonardsankar is just a straight up troll/douch-bag

I'm prediction leonardsankar by a landslide. PredsFanTheBayouState can be a little immature at times (i.e. stupid argument that was removed from Photoshop War) but for the most part he has been respectful to the community. leonardsankar is just a straight up troll/douch-bag

Preds is a girl...

Leonardsankar is probably that guy still living in his mom basement, got nothing better to do so he came on here just to be a straight tool..