77 replies to this topic

#61 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,089 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:48 PM

"LETS GO PREDATORS!"

But only if we're routing them in the 3rd.

Edited by Dabura, 14 April 2012 - 06:48 PM.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#62 King Crane

King Crane

3rd Line Checker

• Silver Booster
  • 387 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:34 PM

Or how about us LOYAL FANS chant something like "Lets Go Red Wings" or "Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy", or a player's name like last yaer with Bertuzzi. Honestly, I hope you don't have tickets to game 3 because you really don't deserve to go with that kind of attitude. I have tickets to game 3 and I will be going to support my team, not debunk them. Anyways, the series will be tied up 1-1 by the time Sunday rolls around.

Agree %100! This is not a college sport, this is a respected professional franchise. Cheer FOR your team, not AGAINST the opponent. It is alright to slow chant the opponents goalie IF he has let in a few soft goals, but not after every single goal. Nashville does this and it makes them sound very ignorant.

LET'S GO RED WINGS! :clap: LET'S GO RED WINGS! :clap: LET'S GO RED WINGS!

The last tickets I purchased were Game 7 2009 and they blew the Cup and I will not buy anymore Wings tickets unless they are in firm position to win a Cup. I saw the scores of the game at the gym last night and when 10:00 PM est rolled around it said 2-1 Preds I decided to watch CSI and it turned out to be a good choice. I think on Friday I'll watch Grimm and then on Sunday I'll watch the ABC NBA game of the week b/c I am through getting stabbed in the heart by this team!

Please just jump on the Penguin bandwagon. Fans like you are not wanted here.

Actually, you watch the NBA? Just stick with that <_< Hockey is not your kind of sport

Edited by King Crane, 14 April 2012 - 07:35 PM.

"I'll smile in June" - Jimmy Howard 

#63 HOCKEY MATTERS

HOCKEY MATTERS

Nearly invisible now........you smell that?

• HoF Booster
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

Why would I jump on another teams bandwagon? When did I say I was rooting against the Wings? All I am doing is conceding that the Wings won't win the Cup this year and I don't see what's wrong with that.

The fact that the losses hurt me more than is hurts the players shows how big of a fan that I am and I expect nothing but the best from this hockey club and 4+ years without a Cup is long overdue in my books as we are not Leaf fans and thus deserve the best.

Yo, hero.
What do you think starting those hairball chants that you have in mind would be called...rooting for them? That's a great idea, though. Start chants like that at the Joe. Better than writing Kenny a letter.... Obviously you want some controversy and attention.
half the world is nuts...and the other half is crazy
"You can't chew yesterdays' breakfast." Jim Leyland
Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing.

Alternative to Google tracking you.... http://duckduckgo.com/

#64 King Crane

King Crane

3rd Line Checker

• Silver Booster
  • 387 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

The fact that the losses hurt me more than is hurts the players shows how big of a fan that I am and I expect nothing but the best from this hockey club and 4+ years without a Cup is long overdue in my books as we are not Leaf fans and thus deserve the best.

Ego much? Believe me, as much as you "hurt", the players are more upset. While you get to watch on your coach, they're doing all the hard work. This is a career for them; how well they do shows how well they are doing their job. Nobody likes being bad at their job, especially when they work day in and day out as hard as they can, in an extremely competitive, physically and mentally demanding atmosphere. Let me ask you this question: When the Red Wings win do you say 'WE DID IT!' and when they lose you say 'they lost'?

In regards to 'long overdue cup victory'...WOW...that is pretty much it. Do you really mean that or we you upset when you made the reply? That is an irrational expectation. Be amazed that the team has gone to the post season 21 years in a row. Most fans do not have the luxury of seeing their team compete after the regular season ends.

#65 Cali-Wing-Nut

Cali-Wing-Nut

Guppie Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

Can we please ban Sankar?
I'M WRECKING SHOP!!!

#66 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:29 AM

This guy has to be mindfly.

I can't think of any other explanation.

#67 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

TODD BER-TU-ZZI!

#68 LeonardSankar

LeonardSankar

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

Well so people still think the fans shouldn't boo now? I'd say its time to start a riot with the way things are going!

#69 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,081 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

Well so people still think the fans shouldn't boo now? I'd say its time to start a riot with the way things are going!

You the mastermind behind Vancouver's?
hadthomasvokounonfortst.jpg
Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#70 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

Please don't repeat to vancouver riots it is not worth seting your city on fire,it makes fans of that city look stupid

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState, 15 April 2012 - 06:34 PM.

#71 wolverine1817

wolverine1817

Go Blue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

It's nice that I got banned a couple years back for telling a joke that implied that I was ***... yes me, and this Leonard Sankar troll is allowed free reign

Edited by wolverine1817, 15 April 2012 - 09:14 PM.

#72 wingsfan4795

wingsfan4795

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

Please don't repeat to vancouver riots it is not worth seting your city on fire,it makes fans of that city look stupid

Someone should start a poll. I'm curious to see how many people on this thread like you better than leonardsankar

Edited by wingsfan4795, 15 April 2012 - 07:49 PM.

Good rule of thumb is always take an octopus everywhere. Better to have one and not need it than find yourself thinking, "Damn, I wish I had that octopus".

-Buppy

#73 King Crane

King Crane

3rd Line Checker

• Silver Booster
  • 387 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

Someone should start a poll. I'm curious to see how many people on this thread like you better than leonardsankar

I'm prediction leonardsankar by a landslide. PredsFanTheBayouState can be a little immature at times (i.e. stupid argument that was removed from Photoshop War) but for the most part he has been respectful to the community. leonardsankar is just a straight up troll/douch-bag

#74 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,081 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

I'm prediction leonardsankar by a landslide. PredsFanTheBayouState can be a little immature at times (i.e. stupid argument that was removed from Photoshop War) but for the most part he has been respectful to the community. leonardsankar is just a straight up troll/douch-bag

Preds is a girl...

Leonardsankar is probably that guy still living in his mom basement, got nothing better to do so he came on here just to be a straight tool..
hadthomasvokounonfortst.jpg
Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#75 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

I can only image what you do when something REALLY GOES WRONG in your life.

#76 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,909 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:54 AM

I can only image what you do when something REALLY GOES WRONG in your life.

The same thing as when the Wings don't win every game: He stomps his feet, hits something with the sides of his little fists, then yells, "It's not FAIR!" and sits out on the steps until someone comes out with a sweet to make him feel better.

Edit for punctuation errors. :blush:

Edited by 55fan, 16 April 2012 - 08:55 AM.

#77 wingsfan4795

wingsfan4795

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

My thoughts exactly. Remember the sharks fan who decided to create an account and rip on the wings? At least this girl shows some respect and has some hockey knowledge

Good rule of thumb is always take an octopus everywhere. Better to have one and not need it than find yourself thinking, "Damn, I wish I had that octopus".

-Buppy

#78 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,759 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

I'm very hurt about the responses in this thread to my sock account.

:(
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.