• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mmamolo

Who Will be at Game 3?

Rate this topic

I'm thinking that since there are a lot of us who come on LGW basically daily and that there is a pretty good chance a bunch of us will be going to Game 3 that we should organize some sort of rallying cry. Whether that be a series of similar signs, or chants, or maybe we should all gather behind Rinne in the warm up and casuse some havoc. Im just saying I think we need LGW to be known at the Joe this Sunday.

So who's going?

Ideas?

DX_Zetterberg_Lidstrom.jpg

Edited by mmamolo

Although i'm not going to this game, it's always a pleasure meeting a group of fellow LGW'ers at the Joe. I hope you guys get a decent amount of board members together and hit up the bar or something pre-game! LGW

Although I've gone to a whole bunch of Wings games I've never had the pleasure of meeting up with any LGW members. I just think it would be much easier to start chants or something like that if we figure out a plan here and then brought it to the Joe

I am currently looking up flights to Detroit. Been a wings fan my whole life and I have never been to Detroit as I live in B.C. Would kill someone (weber) to see the wings play live and meet some true Wings fans in HOCKEYTOWN. Also never had the thrill of seeing a playoff game live.

I am 100% in on this. I try to get to a playoff game every year and it usually falls through, but my buddy got drunk last night and ordered a set of 4 tickets off of StubHub (thank you whoever has season seats in 203A, row 16) and I'm going.

I agree though, we definitely need some chants. I don't know what was up with the fans last night in Nashville but they seemed like they had some pretty well organized ones. Either that or the fans were pretty into it and were able to catch on quickly after a smaller section started one.

I am currently looking up flights to Detroit. Been a wings fan my whole life and I have never been to Detroit as I live in B.C. Would kill someone (weber) to see the wings play live and meet some true Wings fans in HOCKEYTOWN. Also never had the thrill of seeing a playoff game live.

I realize money and time play factors into such a decision but let me say this: As a life long Wings fan who lives in Toronto I make the trip to Detroit as often as I can because as a true fan there is nothing like seeing an intense playoff game at the Joe. If you can find a reasonable flight then I would absolutely do it if I were you.

You may want to wait for the right set of circumstances (like a game 7 or conference finals or whatever) but you should definitely do it if you can. Last year in the second round I drove (4+hr each way) to Detroit for game 4 and was back at work the next morning. Then I turned around and did the same for game 6. I literally was looking into flights to SJ for Game 7 because we could have seen history in the making had the won. If you can swing it, do it man.

I am 100% in on this. I try to get to a playoff game every year and it usually falls through, but my buddy got drunk last night and ordered a set of 4 tickets off of StubHub (thank you whoever has season seats in 203A, row 16) and I'm going.

I agree though, we definitely need some chants. I don't know what was up with the fans last night in Nashville but they seemed like they had some pretty well organized ones. Either that or the fans were pretty into it and were able to catch on quickly after a smaller section started one.

That's awesome. Im going to be in Section 215 - behind the net in the Wings offensive zone for the first and third periods

I realize money and time play factors into such a decision but let me say this: As a life long Wings fan who lives in Toronto I make the trip to Detroit as often as I can because as a true fan there is nothing like seeing an intense playoff game at the Joe. If you can find a reasonable flight then I would absolutely do it if I were you.

You may want to wait for the right set of circumstances (like a game 7 or conference finals or whatever) but you should definitely do it if you can. Last year in the second round I drove (4+hr each way) to Detroit for game 4 and was back at work the next morning. Then I turned around and did the same for game 6. I literally was looking into flights to SJ for Game 7 because we could have seen history in the making had the won. If you can swing it, do it man.

That's awesome. Im going to be in Section 215 - behind the net in the Wings offensive zone for the first and third periods

214 row 6. This has been the longest week ever. First playoff game in two years. First game in one year.

214 row 6. This has been the longest week ever. First playoff game in two years. First game in one year.

That's awesome - Im in row 10.

I made the trip to DET for the Wings/Jets game earlier this year and it was awesome. Sunday we're going to blow the roof off

Omgness I will cheer extra hard for you! You can always go to Game 4 or 6! If you live in Michigan?

Even if he/she doesnt live in Michigan, if it is at all remotely possible I say make it happen. I'm making the 4+hour drive from Toronto. If you can, you gotta see a PO game at the Joe

I will be there - 227A Row 8.

I say whatever it is it should be directed toward Weber. I'm not sure what is more frustrating, the fact that he did it or the fact that he got away with it and it's not like we have anyone to settle the score on the ice. :ranting:

Student Rush comes through! See you guys there. 203C. I will break out the currently undefeated Datsyuk Dangle Dangle LGW shirt if need be.

Let's go Wings!!