• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingnut4013

I guarantee we win this series

Rate this topic

I hope not, that means they got past the wings. :hehe:

If they keep stacking there team with talent and keep playing hard...They will get there.

They are really good now, so it shouldn't take much to get them over the top.

Rinne is gonna be the key, that dude is an awesome goalie

all that being said, Not this year

Edited by bakerbert

can i ask a question:Do you honestly think the preds will every win a stanley cup or aleast make it to the stanley cup final?

honest answer

Honest answer? You need to keep both Weber and Suter AND find a way to get another frontline scorer. The Preds have the penalty killers, the faceoff guys, the defense, the goalie, they need the offense.

Dishonest answer, you'll win the cup one day when your coach finally catches moose and squirrel

Guest Hatethedrake!

Preds in 5, sorry this just ain't your year :)

After this series is over and you're wearing your Preds baby turd yellow jersey, you may want to chage your name to GetToDaCrappah.

red wing fans must love rubbing it in preds fans faces,how great the detroit red wings are,how many cups they have won,how post-seasons they have appeared in,and how many future hall of famers they have

It's not so much that, at least not from me, but what kind of tool comes to a Red Wings fan website, to a thread trying to be positive about the Wings after a Game 1 loss and says this:

Preds in 5, sorry this just ain't your year :)

In my opinion it is this tool who is "rubbing it in . . . fans faces"

For the record, you have not acted that way at all but have been a great opposing fan to have on these boards.

It's not so much that, at least not from me, but what kind of tool comes to a Red Wings fan website, to a thread trying to be positive about the Wings after a Game 1 loss and says this:

In my opinion it is this tool who is "rubbing it in . . . fans faces"

For the record, you have not acted that way at all but have been a great opposing fan to have on these boards.

Yeah I'm a tool for voicing my opinion

Yeah I'm a tool for voicing my opinion

No voicing your opinion is fine. BUT coming to Red Wings forum, posting in a Red Wings thread that is designed to encourage and pump up a Red Wings fan base after a tough loss due to two flukey goals, and the NHL ignoring Weber's actions, it is a toolish to come in and say it's not the Wings year and they will lose in 5. This was not a forum discussion about the series and even at that you didn't offer any analysis or rationale for your assertion that it isn't the Wings year.

Edit: Additionally, my post was in response to another Preds fan saying that we like to rub it in Pred's fan's faces all the Cups we won, of course we are going to rub it in your face when you come into this forum and state what you did, it was meant to pick a fight and you knew it when you wrote it.

Go Wings.

Edited by Frozen-Man

Given how inconsistent this team was at the end of the reg. season, I predicted Nashville. Yes, injuries and trying to get back in a groove with the roster getting back to normal somewhat affected that.

Even after the game 1 loss, I was encouraged. Not going to say a definite series win but if they continue to bring the effort that they brought that game, and last one obviously, I like their odds.

As long as they bring the effort and don't look like they are getting outworked, that's pretty much all I ask for. It's always disappointing whenever a loss occurs but if they bust their tails off doing so, it's a bit easier for me to take.