• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 3, at Nashville Predators 2

Rate this topic

To me, these are the types of situations that have separated the Wings from the rest for so many years. When teams think they can intimidate the Wings or think they're going to push them around and get up in a series the Wings always find a way to come out quick and grind. I honestly feel like we may see just about the best effort team wide from this year's Wings tonight

I would love to see players like Abby, Bert, Big E, Franzen and Miller play like their butts are on fire. We need their physicality. Meanwhile, it'd also be fine with me if Flip, Hank and Dats, etc., dingle-dangle their way through the Preds and watch them do their spineramas.

AND TRAFFIC AT THE NET, BOYZ, TRAFFIC AT THE NET!!

If Bertuzzi passes up on any chances to level a Predator, like he has been doing all of his Red Wings career, get him outta here! We have 1 forward, 1!, that has the ability to deliver devastating checks(My dead Granny hits harder than Abdelkader)and he seems to avoid contact more times than he initiates it. For once, Bert, play like you used to in Vancouver --- picture every Predators player as Chris Chelios. Bert always seemed to love to hit Chelios?

#weberwillpay

I like it. Rallying cry for the series. Come out wings I want nothing more than to see us, legally, take he body to them...fight.....just respond Wings. Don't just ignore this Weber bs please

Ahhhh good vibes all around!!

Must win this one tonight. Nothing like going back to the Joe with momentum on our side. I would LOVE the Wings to blowout the Preds tonight and one of our boys to lay Weber the hell out.

Let's score early and often, fellas.

GO WINGS!!!!!!

Wings need to win. Not because they're doing it for Helmer. Not because they're getting revenge on Webber. But to get a toe-hold in the series and go back to Detroit 1-1, avoiding what scientists have come to call "the San Jose situation".