• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 3, at Nashville Predators 2

Rate this topic

Stay out of the box (I'm guessing Weber may have to deal with a couple phantom or borderline calls tonight since everyone wants his scalp), keep working hard. Get a goal from the 3rd or 4th line tonight and things will be just fine.

I think more than anything the Wings need to get back to doing what they used to do when they've had successful runs, SCORE FIRST.

I think more than anything the Wings need to get back to doing what they used to do when they've had successful runs, SCORE FIRST.

And forsake tradition?! No! They must come out flying, totally dominate the play, out-shoot the opposition 9-0 before the first period's even ten minutes old - then give up a soft goal on the first shot against and take a stupid penalty 30 seconds later.

It's the only way.

Going down 3 games to nill and coming back to gut them in game 7 on their ice would be my dream scenario, but I can settle for a 5-2 win tonight!

Crush them tonight, fans give them hell in Detroit where we take both games and their fans watch helplessly as we score four in the first and win 6-1 in Game 5

Wings need to just chill and play their game. Don't start running around trying to avenge the hit on Z cause you know the Preds will be flopping at the slightest touch knowing the wings are pissed.

esteef

Exactly. The best revenge will be winning this game. It would be nice if Bertuzzi drops the gloves though.

Score first Wings. I can't remember the last time we did that. Dominate the play and let's steal home ice. I'll be anxious all day go Wings

I turned off mobile theme just to +1 this.

Best revenge is to destroy his +/- and win. With Watson reffing, he'll be looking to cornhole the Wings as usual most likely.

I have a gig playing bass for a local production of South Pacific tonight so I'll be missing the game tonight, but I'll be checking the score when I can.

Let's Go Wings!

I want to see a Kronwall hit tonight...although I'm sure the refs will construe that as a retaliation and throw him out of the game...go figure.

That or Ericcson knock someone out after we are up by 3.

Gonna say 4-2 tonight wings.

Side note to Shea Weber: It's Friday the 13th. You might want to avoid anything associated with the number 13.

pasha2.jpg

Just sayin'.

Amen x 13! I've had a feeling since the schedule was announced that tonight will be Pavel's night!

kronwall-1.gif

Amen x 55!! Kronner's ass almost did some damage on Wednesday night. Let's hope he really gets to lay someone out tonight!

Go Wings! Let's go streaking again! Say, 16 in a row? :thumbup: :thumbup: