• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 3, at Nashville Predators 2

Rate this topic

Reading some critic's writings. "Are the Wings too old, over the hill, time has passed them by, long in the tooth, etc." Sounds like the sh*t I was reading in '97-'02, 2008. Thank you to all the "EXPERTS". Remember when we couldn't win with geezers like Igor, Slava, Murphy, etc.?

Best revenge is to destroy his +/- and win. With Watson reffing, he'll be looking to cornhole the Wings as usual most likely.

I have a gig playing bass for a local production of South Pacific tonight so I'll be missing the game tonight, but I'll be checking the score when I can.

Let's Go Wings!

Enjoy. Hopefully it will be Some Enchanted Evening for all of us.

Don't know too many, or any really, zingers for the preds or the preds' fans. I know they use little z man, detoilet, and like to qoute cherry on his soft europeans comments regarding Z. What are some of the comments we use? WARNING!!! THIS IS FOR MY OWN TROLLING PURPOSES ONLY! IN NO WAY DOES MY IMMATURE TROLLING REPRESENT LGW OR ANY OF IT'S ESTEEMED MEMBERS!!!

Edited by Marty Barry

Stick it to the arrogant Predators tonight, I'd love to see a big win. Everyone should be dialed in and ready to go, Bertuzzi and Franzen must make a difference tonight. I'd also really like to see Bertuzzi grab a hold of Weber and knock his lights out, but I'm not holding my breath <_<

I was at a game in April 2011, in Nashville, when Bert fought twice, and beat down the Preds both times. The Wings came back from an 0-3 deficit, and tied it, then won in OT. It was thrilling to see the "real" Wings.

I want to see that again, please, my Wings. Come out firing on all 'imported from Detroit' cylinders and grind them into dust.

:P

edit: Shocktop here

Edited by puckloo39