• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 3, at Nashville Predators 2

Rate this topic

I know there are many days we'd wish for the return of Probert but man do I wish we had him in the lineup today. If the Predators dress McGrattan we might have a problem any info hes in the lineup?

Lets tie this thing go wings go

Edited by frankgrimes

Is it wrong to care about revenge against Weber than the outcome?

Just want to see him get his face smashed sadly we don't have anyone capable of doing so

Honestly as soon as I saw that picture of him and Kostisyn I changed my opinion. I'd love to see him face first on the ice tonight. Disgusting thst he got away with what he did, take justice into your own hands!

Honestly as soon as I saw that picture of him and Kostisyn I changed my opinion. I'd love to see him face first on the ice tonight. Disgusting thst he got away with what he did, take justice into your own hands!

Same here not wishing him a concussion but some serious crosschecks and open ice hitts can do wonders. He only got away with it because he is a superstar just like Malkin did a few years back disgusting.

What's everyone drinking tonight?

I got a full bottle of Crown Royal Black (and some left over rum in case of OT), a full bucket of ice, and an industrial size jug of Jelly Belly's. Let's win this!!

Wings need to do what they do so well: shut Weber down. Lock him up, give him nothing. Someone needs to be dogging his every move and making him miserable. I won't settle for less.

Do it, Wings.

Lose, Preds. :D

After this incident I don't think he will get the benefit of the doubt, if there is an injury on the play or not. He mocked the leagues decision, and the next time he does something border line he probably will be suspended. The one thing I really take from this incident is how great of captains we have been lucky to have. To think that a captain did this,is mind boggling.

LET'S GO!!!!

WE GOT THIS.

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Been looking forward to this game so much since game 1. There's already been some bad blood since that game and their fans don't make it much better with their "Webering" bs. I hope that set a fire under our team's ass and they'll play a full 60 minutes of pure domination. I'm usually one to say may the better team win and go wings, but this time I say crush those Prednecks, may their captain be Kronwalled. That is all.

Red Wings 5 (Datsyuk, Filppula, Franzen, Nyquist, Lidstrom)

Predators 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!