• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 3, at Nashville Predators 2

Rate this topic

Honestly Dats took a swipe at it so I thought maybe he did touch it. But Kronner didn't argue too hard so I'm guessing not.

Great kill Wings.

Make em pay.

I have gamecenter live and have watched the replay a few times. It was never deflected.

OK, get a goal here on the PP to shove it right up em after that seriously impressive PK that the CBC commentators fail to acknowledge

CBC is pretty irritating right now. All Preds, either good or bad.

And I hate Cherry and CBC having to announce the city and province of each Canadian player. And we're supposed to think Cherry is unbiased for his comments about "good Canadian boy" Weber on Euro Zetterberg?

3-2 Pens now

And on Philly's first PP of the evening too (with Crybaby in the box). Odd how the refs in the Pittsburgh/Philly series seem to be so reluctant to give the Flyers PPs...because they always score on 'em. :P

I have gamecenter live and have watched the replay a few times. It was never deflected.

Wait, how are you watching this on GCL? I figured it would be blacked out since it's on CNBC...

And I concede, I only got to see the one replay on drum's feed. I suppose if Kronner didn't complain, it was legit.