• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 3, at Nashville Predators 2

Rate this topic

GO WINGS! A wins, a win. PK was great. Howard was great. This team needs to play with killer instinct. Boring and nerve-wracking watching them sit back and sit back. Its just a matter of time before it ends up in your net, might as well try to get another yourself.

Pens-Flyers is a competition of who has the worst defense and goaltending. Don't mistake high-scoring with high-quality.

I'm not, they are just playing at a crazy pace. Made the Wings and Nashville look like they were skating in slow mo almost. I am not knocking the Wings. They played a great first half, and a decent second. I just wouldn't want to be playing either of the Pens or Flyers right now.

Game seemed the exact opposite from game 1.

I thought we outplayed them both games.

We just can't have occasional lapses behind our own net, where guys get beat to the puck and then no one covers the man out front. They've already scored on several like that.

Offensively, we still need to change up the lines. Datsyuk needs to get going here. I'd play him with Hank in the home games.

Amazing game. I have no voice now after Emmerton scored that second goal. Definitely impressed me with that shot. Nice win Wings now sweep em at the Joe and send the Preds to the putting greens.

I knew Emmerton would score there all along.