• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 3, at Nashville Predators 2

Rate this topic

coming into this series I had a ton of respect for the preds. after tonights game. they whine, dive, and play dirty.

sloppy defense, lots of turnovers, way too many penalties.

HUGE game by howard. simply amazing. PK amazing. Crashing the net. Bert stepping up in the first amazing. Cleary bringing the grit and looking good. Big rig doing great clearing the net and not taking any s***.

still dissapointed with mule dats bert line. looked good in the first, completely fell apart after that. datsyuk looks injured, mule and bert decided to stop playing physical.

Much needed win going home with the series tied and momentum. Good place to be. GO WINGS

oh yeah officials were horrible. if your going to call everything on the wings you better call everything on the preds too. they are far from clean team.

Edited by brett

Those refs ******* sucked. So many blatant non-calls on the Preds.

It baffles the mind. All I want is consistency, but the Preds flop and get one every time. The entire third, Preds were getting frustrated, hooking, holding, and taking some shots/slashes, but nothing. Go figure...

coming into this series I had a ton of respect for the preds. after tonights game. they whine, dive, and play dirty.

sloppy defense, lots of turnovers, way too many penalties.

HUGE game by howard. simply amazing. PK amazing. Bert stepping up in the first amazing. Cleary bringing the grit and looking good. Big rig doing great clearing the net and not taking any s***.

still dissapointed with mule dats bert line. looked good in the first, completely fell apart after that. datsyuk looks injured, mule and bert decided to stop playing physical.

Much needed win going home with the series tied and momentum. Good place to be. GO WINGS

Not to mention the best PP is now the worst

Good performance and deserving of the win. Preds seemed a little one-dimensional tonight - didn't know what to do when their cute crease passes weren't working out. Expect them to re-tool for the next game. Howard was solid.

I thought we outplayed them both games.

We just can't have occasional lapses behind our own net, where guys get beat to the puck and then no one covers the man out front. They've already scored on several like that.

Offensively, we still need to change up the lines. Datsyuk needs to get going here. I'd play him with Hank in the home games.

I don't. We outplayed them in the 2nd and 3rd periods of game 1 lost basically because of 2 lucky breaks/bounces. We imo get outplayed tonight in the 2nd and 3rd periods and win with one lucky break.

Game 7 on anyone's mind?

But I was gonna post

NO HELM NO PROBLEM :P

It baffles the mind. All I want is consistency, but the Preds flop and get one every time. The entire third, Preds were getting frustrated, hooking, holding, and taking some shots/slashes, but nothing. Go figure...

Still don't see how Radulov got away without an unsportsman-like after almost popping a blood vessel on that offside call. Was expecting him to go off & wack the linesman upside the head...

That "1" in the banner sure looks good right now!

LOVED Hank's little head push on Weber. I LOL'd.

Pavel played an average game. Hope he's not hurting.

I'd like to hear Preds fans say Howie's a s*** goaltender now.

Offensive turnovers are killing us. Need to play more carefully.

It pains me to say this, but WTG, Bert!! Not much of a fight, but nice to let them know we're not going to just sit back and take it.

GO WINGS!!

Great ******* game. That was the answer we needed, couldn't be more proud of the boys tonight. Bertuzzi answered the bell, guys like Cleary and Abdelkader playing great physical hockey, no body backing down from the Preds, and great goaltending to boot :thumbup: Lets f*** these ******* up in Detroit on Sunday, LGW!!!