• Please log in to reply
1192 replies to this topic

#781 Dirty Dangle

Dirty Dangle

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

The Wings should get a few PPs in the 3rd but I won't hold my breath.

#782 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,089 posts

I like JR. I have to say.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#783 wolverine1817

wolverine1817

Go Blue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Loving the Preds fans outraged when Z grabbed Weber like that. It's not like he slammed his head in the glass or anything. Settle down.

they boo everything, they're almost as bad as Sharks fans

one of their players loses the puck with a Red Wing within 5 feet of him? BOOOOO!!! BOOOOO!!!!!!! FOUL!!!!!! GIVE HIM A FREE THROW!!!!!

#784 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,759 posts

Does Kyle Quincey realize we traded a first round pick for him?
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#785 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

SKDKGSKLGJDKLSGS WOOOOOOO!

Roughly the same reaction I had, but with a couple more "O"'s and "!"'s.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#786 auxlepli

auxlepli

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

can the announcers blatantly cheer for the preds more?

Really? You think they're for the Preds? I'm not getting that.

#787 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,089 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

Please don't remind me.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#788 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,691 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

Good to see Bert step in there. Absolutely had to be done.

Howard has kept us on top. Still don't like the amount of penalties being called. I think we've looked good. We've played a solid physical game.
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#789 dat's sick

dat's sick

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,335 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

Wings have played awesome in this game. Actually they've been good in both games, definitely the better team so far in the series. Hopefully they can come out on top in the end.

#790 Salviaman

Salviaman

Tool + Red Wings = Bliss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:24 PM

Howard has been our best player
Think for yourself. Question authority. Throughout human history as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chance, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself.

#791 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

they boo everything, they're almost as bad as Sharks fans

one of their players loses the puck with a Red Wing within 5 feet of him? BOOOOO!!! BOOOOO!!!!!!! FOUL!!!!!! GIVE HIM A FREE THROW!!!!!

Bro, there's no free throws in hockey....

I think you mean the Wings would have to go to the back of the pack and couldn't pass until the restart. They'd also be banned from Busch Light until they had a pit stop.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#792 Dirty Dangle

Dirty Dangle

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 375 posts

Bert went off the ice? Did he come back?

#793 Anijuice

Anijuice

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

Damnit I have a game in half an hour and I'm sure someone at the rink will spoil what happened before I get home to finish watching!!!

#794 Wings_Toledo

Wings_Toledo

Seeing Red

• PipPipPipPip
  • 789 posts

I'm hoping Nyquist gets more ice time as the series goes on. He's had great jump and made some skilled plays.

#795 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

He's done damn good on the PK in this series. I give him a pass.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#796 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

[img]http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/w_mgANr2ZFYa8CSuDZxWKg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnhlexperts/142854702.jpg[/img]

Humangous.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#797 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,759 posts

Need to stop turning the puck over.

And we can't keep taking penalties. You gotta think these idiots are due at some point on the powerplay.

I like what we're doing offensively, though. Crashing the net as much as possible, instead of firing stupid logo hunting wristshots on a 7 foot tall goalie.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#798 crispychris

crispychris

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 281 posts

Keep it going for another 20 minuets boys!!!!!!

#799 Dirty Dangle

Dirty Dangle

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 375 posts

I'm hoping Nyquist gets more ice time as the series goes on. He's had great jump and made some skilled plays.

He's a great teammate. He looked genuinely happy for Emmerton after he scored.

#800 Salviaman

Salviaman

Tool + Red Wings = Bliss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

Is anyOne hurt?
Think for yourself. Question authority. Throughout human history as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chance, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself.