• Please log in to reply
1192 replies to this topic

#1121 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,468 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

I've been up today since 3 am. Time to end a good day watching the kings win again and sleep til....whenever I wake up. Sunday will be better were gonna figure our Rinne and Nashville in a big way.

#1122 Yzermania

Yzermania

In it to win it like Yzerman.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

Its a joke. Its all a joke. Home ice advantage for the Preds shows up in officiating.

Edward Blake, eh?

#1123 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:46 PM

Everything in the past I ever said about Ericsson I take back. I'm loving his (don't take s*** from no one) attitude right now. Way to protect the net man. Hope he keeps playing like this.

Ericsson has been great.

#1124 Dave

Dave

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:46 PM

i try to stay up beat after a preds loss,it is not easy when you have emontinal problems,preds can't blame this on anyone but themselves,their lucky this series is tied 1-1 instead of 2-0 wings.

I disagree. They had major luck in game 1, but in this game they had very bad luck. I think 1-1 is about right.

However, I hope Detroit finds their home ice mojo again. If that's the case then the Preds are going to have a disappointing run.

#1125 NHLrules?

NHLrules?

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

Edward Blake, eh?

Overall a good game. We need to tighten up the D and that needs to be a MAJOR focus going into next year.

#1126 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,133 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

I've been up today since 3 am. Time to end a good day watching the kings win again and sleep til....whenever I wake up. Sunday will be better were gonna figure our Rinne and Nashville in a big way.

If anything, it's the officials we have to figure out.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#1127 Sergei Fedorov91

Sergei Fedorov91

Touchdown

• PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

I really hope we blow them out the next 3 games, and karma gods give justice and Weber breaks his legs going down the escalator at the Detroit airport. Is that evil of me to wish?

#1128 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

Cleary is my hero.

He had a great game didn't he? I was hoping he'd get a goal. He has earned it.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#1129 wings_fanatic

wings_fanatic

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

Great response game by the Wings. A true veteran team showed by Bert letting Weber know that their team won't take cheap shot to its players... good clean fight and set the bar, then the Wings simply move on. I also loved seeing Babs clapping after the fight he looked real happy.

I think it is a crime that Brad Stuart was not a star tonight... he was simply fantastic all game, especially in desperation times. I also thought the bottom 6 looked fantastic and had lots of energy. One thing I think strongly is that Nick can handle more minutes and I expect that will be the case with less penalties being taken.

One thing that bugged me tonight was giveaways in our own zone... either find an outlet or just dump it out... too much cute stuff being tried that resulted in me holding my breath too much.

Lastly, I think it is very apparent that Pavs is injured and it is showing so Babs has to come to his sense that sticking him with Franzen and bert is NOT going to help. Even the Zetterberg line had no real flow tonight so I think Babs should load up Pavs and Hank at home because he can also get them out there when Weber is not. Bottom line is Pavs needs support since he is injured and Hank gives him that.

#1130 HockeytownRules19

HockeytownRules19

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

LOL Babs is Funny

Keating: Did you know this was coming from Bert tonight?

Babcock: Oh yeah with a smirk lol

#1131 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

I am so glad Clears is looking like his old self. That's awesome to see.

You may not have heard the NBC guys say it, but he is getting shots in his knee during the playoffs.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#1132 Krystal

Krystal

Hank's My Hero

• PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

Wings win, Philly wins... hell, my CHL team just won in OT :D Tonight is freakin' amazing!

Emmerton had himself one hell of a goal tonight. Beautiful shot on a really tiny window.

#1133 Ram

Ram

Tots

• Bronze Booster
  • 789 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

Way to get it done boys. See you on Sunday.

"Hey @Datsyuk13 really bro? On my bday...cmonnnn.. Someone fix that ice in the corner.." - @logancouture

#1134 Miss Wing Queen

Miss Wing Queen

Hockeytown's Helmetless Hero

• PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

thanks to preds i will be pissed off weekend,not looking forward to sundays game.i am going to go hid in a cave and drown my sorrows with food

May I suggest catfish?

And Cleary is clearly the bionic man (minus the bionic knees :blink:). I want whatever they're giving him in those shots!

#1135 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

May I suggest catfish?

And Cleary is clearly the bionic man (minus the bionic knees :blink:). I want whatever they're giving him in those shots!

eww,i don't eat catfish

#1136 wingsfan_indian

wingsfan_indian

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

Waiting for Z post game on NHL network..

Folks mentioned he was wearing helm jersey .. ::thumb up

#1137 matt198913

matt198913

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts

Anyone know where I can find the Babcock presser
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1138 redwingfan19

redwingfan19

On a mission

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts

[quote name='Vladifan' timestamp='1334372089' post='2286102']
You may not have heard the NBC guys say it, but he is getting shots in his knee during the playoffs.
[/quote

I missed most of game 1 and all of this game but if he is going to play like you guys are saying keep getting those shots.

I think he said he is getting surgery in the offseason anyways.
You may not like tough hockey, but it's winning hockey.

Mitch Callahan: 48GP, 6G, 3A, 9PTS,+/- -3, 103PIMS

14 Fighting Majors

#1139 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

Good win for the boys tonight. I really wish Babcock would blow up the first line. Bertuzzi and Franzen's play are really bringing down Datsyuk. Yes Franzen did score but in reality he did nothing but go to the net and the puck hit him. Thats something he rarely does anymore unfortunately. He was invisible the rest of the game except for the Weber goal where he conveniently did everything he could do to avoid contact with Weber along the boards and then floated towards the blueline allowing Weber to go to the goal untouched. Bring Nyquist up to the first line and drop Bertuzzi. Hes wasted on the 3rd or 4th and has already shown to have built up something with Datsyuk.

Way to many turnovers in the defensive end again though. Jimmy came up big.

Totally agree on Franzen when Weber the Weasel scored. He just backed off the play. Period.

#1140 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,753 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

woohoo! glad to come home and see the little "1" up there! :yowza:

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!