• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
3secondsleft

Predators fans boo Zetterberg

Rate this topic

My best friend and her husband live outside Nashville and are Preds fans; they aren't stupid, they aren't hicks, they don't live in trailers, and they thought Weber should have been suspended.

Not all Red Wings fans are winners, you know. Some of you tend to forget that.

Edited by Electrophile

My best friend and her husband live outside Nashville and are Preds fans; they aren't stupid, they aren't hicks, they don't live in trailers, and they thought Weber should have been suspended.

Not all Red Wings fans are winners, you know. Some of you tend to forget that.

Why ruin a good story with facts?

By being Red Wings fans they are already winners to me, so you lost me on that one...

ya'll guys love the red wings just like the Preds fans love the Nashville predators, I love my Preds and will continue to support them,whether they win or lose this series , win a Stanley cup or not,The Nashville Predators fans and The Preds team will always be winners in my book

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState

ya'll guys love the red wings just like the Preds fans love the Nashville predators, I love my Preds and will continue to support them,whether they win or lose this series , win a Stanley cup or not,The Nashville Predators fans and The Preds team will always be winners in my book

Just wait 'til the '70s and '80s roll around and they become the Deadators.

By being Red Wings fans they are already winners to me, so you lost me on that one...

Let me help you. Some Red Wings fans are complete assholes, just like all hockey teams have some fans that are complete assholes. We're not exempt. The Preds fans who booed Hank are some of those said assholes, but that doesn't mean every single Preds fan is a knuckle-dragging hillbilly.

The sun doesn't shine out of the crack of our asses. Some of you are starting to sound like everything you hate about Yankees/Lakers/Patriots fans.

Must be a short book :P

Let me help you. Some Red Wings fans are complete assholes, just like all hockey teams have some fans that are complete assholes. We're not exempt. The Preds fans who booed Hank are some of those said assholes, but that doesn't mean every single Preds fan is a knuckle-dragging hillbilly.

The sun doesn't shine out of the crack of our asses. Some of you are starting to sound like everything you hate about Yankees/Lakers/Patriots fans.

You're taking it wayyy too seriously. Obviously no one thinks all Wings' fans are swell folks. Just poking some fun at the Preds.

I'm sure your friends are good, smart people. Lighten up :)

Too bad no one is buying that book.

I went to a game in Nashville in the 2008-09 season, if you can recall the game where we actually got destroyed 8-0. Even though the big loss, I enjoyed the atmosphere that game.

I can get why the goalie name you suck chant or the Tootoo whistles bother people. They can do much worse in terms of being disrespectful or whatever, but again I get if it gets to people. Funny thing related to that is down here there used to be a minor league team back in the late 90s early 2000s, I went to games there off/on before my college days and they'd razz the goalie with the exact same chant after he gave up a goal.

Anyways...I got no issue with that and as with fan experiences in general as long as nobody provokes me personally by getting in my face or throwing something at me or ruining the fan experiences of other people around by being too obnoxious, I don't care what you do.

What isn't right regarding this specifically is two things. The hockey doesn't belong in the South stereotype from in here (though that thankfully doesn't seem to come up much anymore), and like others have probably already touched on plenty in here, the head incident what people there now refer to as "Webering".

I thought things like "Tebowing" or "Linsanity" were beyond obnoxious, but at least those aren't referencing anything where a possibly severe injury occured. The deal with Weber that happened that fans are now mimicing, that isn't right.