• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game Three GDT : Predators 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

ugggh gonna miss the start of this game. id be happy for a 1pm est start. but noooo it HAS to be noon <_<

Special thanks to the NHL and NBC for the 12:00 PM Sunday start, so I can feel like an alcoholic by switching from coffee to beer at 11:00 AM.

:siren: :siren: LGW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :siren: :siren:

I'm sensing something Pav-tastic is going to happen today. That home ice advantage is ready to play itself out. Let's go Wings!

Same as Game 2, Wings will win 14-3. Datsyuk with a goal and 13 assists.

<br />It's when <a href='http://www.thehockeynews.com/imgs/dynamique/photos/original/article_37203_2.jpg' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>this man</a> does a thing, and it's incredible.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

ah thanks yeah he is magic with the puck and so he'll be tonight. So pumped for this game just staaaart

They have smashville but as local favorite Eminem says, "Welcome to Detroit!" This is HockeyTown. This is the home of the 11 time Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings! This is home of greats like Howe, Yzerman, and The Perfect Human. This. Is. Detroit!

BRING. IT. THE. f***. ON!!!!

Let's Go Wings!!!!

Special thanks to the NHL and NBC for the 12:00 PM Sunday start, so I can feel like an alcoholic by switching from coffee to beer at 11:00 AM.

:siren: :siren: LGW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :siren: :siren:

Haha, yeah, nothing like popping your first top before noon. Glad I have some left from last night, they don't sell alcohol until noon here on Sunday.

LGRW!!!! I wanna hear the boo birds for Weber and just be LOUD as hell in general. Show em what the playoffs are all about. LETS GO RED WINGS!!! Let the octopi fly!