• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game Three GDT : Predators 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Another uninspired period of hockey. Hopefully Babs takes them into the locker room, chews a pack of bubble gum, drinks a few little bottles of water, makes some passive aggressive remarks and lets them know that it's okay that they pick it up with 14 minutes left when the game is just out of reach.

I hate watching CBC, its just as bad, but they just cream over Canadian players the whole time. Have to tell the viewer where in Canada they are from a million. Don't like the Wings since you count the Canadians on one hand these days.

"Our sport... our sport... our sport"

Yea you can tell the station is run by the Canadian Government because their marketing strategies are so short sighted. All the do is cheer for the team with the most Canadians, even if it means absolute crappy ratings in the later rounds if the bigger hockey market loses.

I don't expect them to favor Detroit, but if the Wings get eliminated, there goes a huge chunk of their viewers. How many Canadians, or people in US boarder cities, are Preds fans? I say zero.

Another uninspired period of hockey. Hopefully Babs takes them into the locker room, chews a pack of bubble gum, drinks a few little bottles of water, makes some passive aggressive remarks and lets them know that it's okay that they pick it up with 14 minutes left when the game is just out of reach.

LOL

Ah the usuall on an LGW gameday thread... Bunch of people bitching, pissing, and moaning because no one around them wants to hear it!

Isn't that pretty much the point of a sports forum on the internet?

Ah the usuall on an LGW gameday thread... Bunch of people bitching, pissing, and moaning because no one around them wants to hear it!

We look like s***. What do you expect? Ass kissing and the rah-rah brigade? People will stop bitching, pissing, and moaning when the players on the ice quit giving them reasons to.

The first half of the period, yes. The last 10 minutes I think it's been pretty neutral, and if not, Detroit has had more puck possession.

I agree, but they are still throwing absolutely harmless shots. Most miss. Others are logo hunters with no screen. They need to keep it up, but get pissed off.

Only forward that's done any work so far. Gus has one pretty nice shift too.

Exactly why he should be moved up to take either Hudler or Bert's spot in the top 6. Preferably Bert.