• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game Three GDT : Predators 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

That's BS!! I know it shouldn't have counted, but why the hell do other teams all benefit from lucky crap all year, but the Wings always get boned. Gotta catch a break sometime.

You would have to think that the Preds organization was in the refs ears before this series started. I hate complaining about reffing but holy s*** is it terrible. Quincey gets called for a cross check and they have done the same thing 3 times since then with no call. So bad.

In a bizarre kind of way, I'm glad that goal didn't count. We tie it up, and we're liable to go back to sleepwalking through the 4rd. Now that we're still behind the Detroit Red Wings will actaully turn up for their usual 20 minute effort.

In a bizarre kind of way, I'm glad that goal didn't count. We tie it up, and we're liable to go back to sleepwalking through the 4rd. Now that we're still behind the Detroit Red Wings will actaully turn up for their usual 20 minute effort.

A tie game trumps any kind of momentum ever.

A tie game trumps any kind of momentum ever.

I'll take to goal any day, but I don't mind starting the period on the PP. It'll eliminate any luck bounce goal by Nashville early in the 3rd. We can continue with our momentum.

Edited by Barrie

Was thinking the same thing.

Not that I wouldn't have taken the goal, but this team only really seems to turn it to 10 when it's got a big chip on its collective shoulder. So it should be an interesting 3rd.