• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game Three GDT : Predators 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

I am highly pissed off at the redwings. With the exception since Datsyuk got the goal, WHY DO WE NEED THAT GOAL TO WAKE THE f*** UP? Stupid penalty a minute in, then CLEARLY the preds controlled the play. Why are we bowing down to that ******* team?

Holland better address the defense and the speed problems on this team because we are getting killed by their speed. IT's so ******* irritating.

And why do we continuously skate along the boards? DRIVE THE NET! Stop passing it back HUDLER, and drive the ******* net or shoot the ******* puck.

I'm highly worked up. This is so frustrating.

Go easy on your blood pressure.

Go easy on your blood pressure.

My blood perssure is through the roof...it has to be. Pissed off isn't enough of a phrase to describe it.

I'm tired of it. THe wings don't try until they're down. Then they try, and sometimes it's too late. WHY? It's the playoffs. The preds are on all cyclinders. This is the best they can play. And we are still right there.

Nashville is faster, and bigger, and it's time to get that way. The skill is great on our team but the direction of the league is about hitting and speed now. It's not about skill. They don't call the game for skilled players. It's cute in teh regular season but doesn't get you through the playoffs.