• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game Three GDT : Predators 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Hahahahahahahahahahah! The makeup calls start down by 2 with less than 2 to play, so they can point and say "See? It wasn't that bad!"

Ain't that a beauty? All its good for is helping them score by icing.

Well, I called that about 2 pages ago. All that pressure and we don't get a goal, and that's what happens.

Hey, here's a trivia for ya, when was the last time the Wings had an odd man break on the Preds in this series? I don't think they have...

Size and speed...

Miller had two this game, one resulted in a penalty.

Emmerton scored last game.

Cleary got handcuffed in game 1.

They haven't had any odd man rushes in this period because the puck's been in the Nashville zone the whole game and their defense isn't pinching because they're playing with the lead. I'm not sure how you can create odd man rushes when you're already in the offensive zone.

We're not very good. Time to face facts. Blaming the referring isn't going to get you anywhere. Good teams find a way to overcome obstacles put in their path, be it injuries, s***ty reffing, stellar goaltending.....we've done none of those things, and we're lucky to not be facing an 0-3 hole. We split in Nashville, which I wasn't expecting.

At least we're not going to be swept. Silver lining, and all.

We outplayed them today and game 1 but were lucky to not be down 3-0? Lol dramatic

the refs have been atrocious yet again, but again the Wings did not show up on time and ultimately will have no one to blame but themselves; can't remember the last time we put up a non-stop 60-minute effort

also, we just got scored on

yup. The refs have been bad and the Preds got the bounces again today, but it's why you can't only show up for half a game. Before that Datsyuk goal, most of the team (Z and Gus excepted) were showing the compete level of a preseason game.

Reffing all over the playoffs continues to be awful. mule is lucky he didn't get booted for that spear. Preds capitalized on their chances and the Wings didn't.

The only non-call I'm really upset about is the hooking on Lidstrom's scoring chance. With the Wings PP though it's not exactly a sure thing.

Z makes it interesting. If anything it's good just to get another one by Pecker.

Miller had two this game, one resulted in a penalty.

Emmerton scored last game.

Cleary got handcuffed in game 1.

They haven't had any odd man rushes in this period because the puck's been in the Nashville zone the whole game and their defense isn't pinching because they're playing with the lead. I'm not sure how you can create odd man rushes when you're already in the offensive zone.

They haven't had an odd man rush THE ENTIRE SERIES! I'm not talking about this game, I'm talking about the entire series. But defensive breakdowns by the Wings have resulted in several in game 1, 2 and this game. My point is we don't have our heads screwed on straight and they do.

That goal is a cocktease.

EDIT: You're right, we had 1 with Emmerton. Miller's wasn't really. He was pestered. It wasn't a clear break, and their speed bailed them out.

Edited by Firehawk