• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game Three GDT : Predators 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Great GDT as always!

SOOOOO PUMPED FOR THIS GAME. Especially since I'll be there! (i should really go to bed and get some rest but I am too excited!) lol

Hope the Wings dominance on home ice continues this afternoon. WE GOT THIS!!!

Get the first goal, and score often! WOOOOO!

GO WINGS GO!!!!

Great GDT as always!

SOOOOO PUMPED FOR THIS GAME. Especially since I'll be there! (i should really go to bed and get some rest but I am too excited!) lol

Hope the Wings dominance on home ice continues this afternoon. WE GOT THIS!!!

Get the first goal, and score often! WOOOOO!

GO WINGS GO!!!!

:thumbup:

Mike, thanks again for always doing an awesome GDT. Doesn't go unnoticed all year.

Got some single seats with my friends for today's game. Excited just to be there. Hoping for an awesome atmosphere.

Jimmy comes up big, Shea gets booed like hell, Pavel and Hank amaze us again.

Dingers - 5

Preds - Not enough.

Let's go Wings. Let's go boys.

Game Three, Conference Playoff Format Era (since 1993-94)

This is the 38th Game Three in a Conference Playoff Series. The Club's record in the previous 37 games:

19W-18L

This is the 8th Game Three in a Conference Playoff Series without home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 7 games:

3W-4L

This is the 17th Game Three in a Conference Quarter-Final. The Club’s record in the previous 16 games:

7W-9L

This is the 2nd Game Three in a Conference Quarter-Final without home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous game:

0W-1L

Game Three in Conference Format Era with Series 1-1 (since 1993-94)

This is the 14th Game Three Conference Era Playoff Series with the series 1-1. The Club’s record in the previous 13 games:

7W-6L

This is the 6th Game Three in a Conference Quarter-Final in the Conference Era with the series 1-1. The Club’s record in the previous 5 games:

2W-3L

This is the 2nd Game Three in a Conference Quarter-Final in the Conference Era without home-ice advantage and the series 1-1; The Club’s record in the previous game:

0W-1L

On This Day

April 15

This is the 9th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 8 games:

6W-2L

This is the 2nd playoff game played on this day v. Nashville. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W

LGW.