• Please log in to reply
1060 replies to this topic

#621 dats13owns

dats13owns

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:05 PM

In a bizarre kind of way, I'm glad that goal didn't count. We tie it up, and we're liable to go back to sleepwalking through the 4rd. Now that we're still behind the Detroit Red Wings will actaully turn up for their usual 20 minute effort.

A tie game trumps any kind of momentum ever.

#622 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:05 PM

I'll take to goal any day, but I don't mind starting the period on the PP. It'll eliminate any luck bounce goal by Nashville early in the 3rd. We can continue with our momentum.

Edited by Barrie, 15 April 2012 - 01:06 PM.

Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#623 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,016 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

In a bizarre kind of way, I'm glad that goal didn't count. We tie it up, and we're liable to go back to sleepwalking through the 4rd. Now that we're still behind the Detroit Red Wings will actaully turn up for their usual 20 minute effort.

Was thinking the same thing.

Not that I wouldn't have taken the goal, but this team only really seems to turn it to 10 when it's got a big chip on its collective shoulder. So it should be an interesting 3rd.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#624 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

What do you know? We DID get screwed. Just saw this on Twitter.

Iwas right. I hear the whistle for the penalty with the clock at 12.0or late in the 11's. Faceoff comes with 10.9 left.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#625 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

Thank God for CBC. I couldn't take NBC anymore. Should have known better to begin with.

You are SO lucky to have a choice. :angry:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#626 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

Stuart's bed is full of s*** over the last few weeks.

This is all Stuart's fault anyway. He saved so many goals during the regular season that without him Wings would've faced Coytoes.

"Finger-pointing is easy. In some cases, even therapeutic. Fans need to blame something,

because the outcome is so frustratingly out of their control."
-- Mitch Albom

| Terry Sawchuk & Johnny Bower | | Extra Protection | | "Luckies never cut my wind." | | Straight to the Goal | | Dodging Traffic |
| Tom Waits - Get Behind the Mule | | Mikael Samuelsson Forever | | Mike Grier? |

#627 metalkorn

metalkorn

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

Klein looks like a murderer, nice mohawk.

#628 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

CBC saying the refs are on the lookout for detroit crease infringements as Rinne had a cry about it

That must have been why they had that little clubhouse meeting at the net...:ranting:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#629 Anijuice

Anijuice

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

What do you know? We DID get screwed. Just saw this on Twitter.

[/size][/font]

If we have to rely on that goal to win, I don't think we deserve to. If we keep playing the way we were at the end of the 2nd, we will find a way to tie it up.

#630 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

CBC is just as bad as NBC.

#631 freshy

freshy

Freshy

• PipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Curses you clock with tenths of a second. It's all technologies fault! <_<
You gotta be the QB to win the MVP baby! You can't be the punter.

#632 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts

You are SO lucky to have a choice. :angry:

No trust me, NBC is better. All CBC does is cheer for the team with the most Canadians.
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#633 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,666 posts

This is all Stuart's fault anyway. He saved so many goals during the regular season that without him Wings would've faced Coytoes.

Agree.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#634 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,016 posts

That must have been why they had that little clubhouse meeting at the net...:ranting:

Phantom Homer call, here we come....

Don't Toews me, bro!

#635 skibby

skibby

Draftee

• 2 posts

Lids blantantly hooked. Obvious, but no call. This is bulls***. Don't see Lidstrom complain much, so it was pretty bad. These refs are idiots.

#636 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:10 PM

Jesus Flip WTF was that?! Get your head in the damn game.

So far, except for choosing to add traffic to the net now and then, he has been a drain on the team.

#637 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,750 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:13 PM

lol @Ratulov skating around without any effort Bettman cant be too happy about his gift to Trahsville

kftx.jpg

The Offseason of truth ...

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

blank cheque for The Captain or Jim Star Nil please..

#638 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:14 PM

What a weak-assf****** call.

I remember when this happened I actually started to be scared. Frightened at what the refs were calling and not calling. This does not bode well. I'm speaking about pro hockey in general.

#639 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

I am highly pissed off at the redwings. With the exception since Datsyuk got the goal, WHY DO WE NEED THAT GOAL TO WAKE THE f*** UP? Stupid penalty a minute in, then CLEARLY the preds controlled the play. Why are we bowing down to thatf****** team?

Holland better address the defense and the speed problems on this team because we are getting killed by their speed. IT's sof****** irritating.

And why do we continuously skate along the boards? DRIVE THE NET! Stop passing it back HUDLER, and drive thef****** net or shoot thef****** puck.

I'm highly worked up. This is so frustrating.

we only needed a tenth of a second more to tie the game. We really need to tie it on this power play here. And we need to start being rougher.

WIth that all said, the refs are the worst in the world. I don't buy the "well they are NHL refs and NHL refs are the best in the world". They don't do their job. Preds pushed one of our guys down from behind, no call, but we do it and we get called. IT's af****** disgrace.

The refing seems to only get worse every year, not better, and not more consistent. PATHETIC.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#640 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

Lids blantantly hooked. Obvious, but no call. This is bulls***. Don't see Lidstrom complain much, so it was pretty bad. These refs are idiots.

Yea, Lidstrom never complains. The fix is in!
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons