• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game Three GDT : Predators 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Maybe if we had started on time tonight this wouldn't have been the case. Oh well. This detroit team has been frustrating since early March, and continues to be. Very little size, the one speedy player is out, and that's the story.

The refs, that's another story.

This was another game that could have gone either way.

Yes and no. Yes, because we missed about 19 wide open nets. No, because we didn't show up to play, and Nashville did.

- 40 shots on goal

- One goes in

- Rinne wasn't especially spectacular

That spells weak effort, and a well-deserved loss.

Guest Crymson

We're not that kind of team.

We don't score playoff goals with the goalie pulled. We leave that for every other team in the league.

Every team, ya.

Edited by Crymson

When we decide that hockey games are 60 mins we will dominate this series like we did in the last 40 minutes.

Z is a beast

Lids is hurt. Love the guy but if thats all he has put Kindl in. He could barely skate back to get the puck at the end of the game.

They haven't had an odd man rush THE ENTIRE SERIES! I'm not talking about this game, I'm talking about the entire series. But defensive breakdowns by the Wings have resulted in several in game 1, 2 and this game. My point is we don't have our heads screwed on straight and they do.

That goal is a cocktease.

I just named you four off the top of my head. The reason we don't have more is because Nashville had absolutely no puck possession in game 1 and in the second half of this game. Again, how the heck do you get an odd man rush when you're in the offensive zone?

Yes and no. Yes, because we missed about 19 wide open nets. No, because we didn't show up to play, and Nashville did.

- 40 shots on goal

- One goes in

- Rinne wasn't especially spectacular

That spells weak effort, and a well-deserved loss.

2 went in there buddy