• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

If anyone took a nice large /hi-def image

Rate this topic

So far I've only seen these. Don't think they are big enough for a wallpaper though. I took some pics at the game tonight I'll see how good they turned out once I upload and then share them with you. 525770_10150694816564139_16313679138_9562536_649706258_n.jpg

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

I'd also like to know. I'm going tomorrow and it seems like all the games I go to I always get the damn pom pomsmad.gif

Yeah, I want to know too. I asked one of the people, on twitter, that helps do the pre-game show. So maybe I'll get an answer there.

#HOCKEYTOWNBITCHES!

I'd also like to know. I'm going tomorrow and it seems like all the games I go to I always get the damn pom pomsmad.gif

You better break it! If they're anything like the ones they had at the UMich vs. OSU game this year, if you're drunk enough you may end up breaking the little stick attached to it... unless the Wings get all fancy and have those flatter plastic thingys for the handle

Edited by wolverine1817

I was just told that they're giving out car flags. They won't be handing out any more light wands until round 2. I guess the Red Patrol will have some light wands to hand out inside, but not sure how many.

Thanks, that sucks. Hopefully if I get there early I can get a flasher

drumnj any chance you can post (share) that animated wallpaper?? you would make a lot of Wings fans happy and a Nashville fan at my work would be quite irritated by seeing it all day ;)

Uh, sure will take a bit of some setup

You'll need Dreamscene. I'll update this later with the uploaded video.

Edited by drumnj