• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pro_Hawk

Watching Red Wings hockey with a girlfriend/boyfriend is a bad luck?

Rate this topic

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Watched Red Wings hockey with my gf twice, and both times Wings lost. It was some regural meeting and yesterday's loss at Joe. Anybody thinks it's a bad luck or just a coincidence? I always wanted my gf sitting next to me while Wings are playing, but now... what do you think people?

Dump Her! Just kidding.

I live with my girl, so watching Wings games together is a frequent occasion. I voted 50/50 just because, let's be honest, how you watch a game with anyone wearing whatever is considered "lucky" isn't going to have any impact or determination on any hockey game. It's fun for fans to have certain superstitions and whatnot but realistically your team is going to win or lose depending on how they play.

I think i'd chalk it up to coincidence and just enjoy watching without concern.

my gf refuses to watch hockey with me anymore. i get too into it and tend to ignore her and everything around me. plus she knows when wings win im the happiest guy around but if they lose watch out cause ill be an ******* for the rest of the day. esp playoffs

Edited by brett

My boyfriend is vaguely aware that there is a game where the ball isn't round in every direction from its centre.

I'd give her a few more games. Perhaps she could do something a bit more lucky. I'm sure you could think of a few suggestions. Wink, wink.

Good luck.

I'm 50/50 right now because we've only watched 2 games together. He actually isn't that into hockey (I will have to do something about that). I know logically none of this has an impact on the game, but I have on many occasions banished my daughter from the room when the Wings are losing. :lol: