• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

mancavesonline.com

Must unleash the Mule!

Rate this topic

Maybe it is something serious, like a yellow belly or a missing spine <_<

LOL... Hilarious!

Mule has become Robert Lang. A big strong guy that has the ability to be a Power Forward but chooses not to be one. I just don't get it.

LOL... Hilarious!

Mule has become Robert Lang. A big strong guy that has the ability to be a Power Forward but chooses not to be one. I just don't get it.

lol. Wasn't Lang the original "he's lazy, and he sucks" whipping boy around here? I think the entire team needs a kick in the ass.

lol. Wasn't Lang the original "he's lazy, and he sucks" whipping boy around here? I think the entire team needs a kick in the ass.

Unfortunately that kicked in the ass came only in the form of Kyle Quincey...dunno what the asking prices were around the NHL, but I think a first round draft pick could have gone a bit further...heck, I would have rather just given Yzerman the draft pick for Downie and left Quincey alone...

The kick that Holland was supposed to deliver at the deadline, missed. It was more of a swoosh past their heads...instead of a kick in the ass, it was a tickle.

Edited by LeftWinger

Unfortunately that kicked in the ass came only in the form of Kyle Quincey...dunno what the asking prices were around the NHL, but I think a first round draft pick could have gone a bit further...heck, I would have rather just given Yzerman the draft pick for Downie and left Quincey alone...

The kick that Holland was supposed to deliver at the deadline, missed. It was more of a swoosh past their heads...instead of a kick in the ass, it was a tickle.

I agree with you.... Adding Downie and Smith instead of Quincey would have added the kick perhaps.

Didn't Guastad (don't know to spell his name) go for a 1st round pick?

He has, what, two goals against us so far?

I refuse to call Franzen "Mule" any more until he actually goes back to playing how he earned that nickname.

THIS. *ahem* sorry... yeah, I don't think I've called him Mule in like 18 months. He's Johan. Stevie Y doesn't acknowledge this bum anymore.

If Mule had half of Helm's heart and 1 of his balls he'd become a true Power Forward!

Seems that more and more people are beginning to agree with that assessment. I'm hoping management grows some balls this summer and trades him for someone that gives a s***. It would also send a message that when you get your "LIFETIME" contract you still have to give the team your best effort, which is not, in my opinion what Franzen has been doing. I also question Zetterberg's work ethic at times since he got his ridiculous contract. Everyone was touting him as being the next Captain but I certainly didn't see a whole lot of leadership out of him when Lidstrom was out......