• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
King Crane

I #PulledACrosby and stole credit for this topic

Rate this topic

I am making this thread to compile the best hockey related tweets during the playoffs. Post your favorite quotes and let us know your favorite people to follow.

Recently the trending topic "#PulledACrosby" is catching on by storm. I have seen a lot of great tweets so far.

Supposedly started with this one:

kid dropped his pen in class. I #pulledacrosby and kicked it away when he went to pick it up. I don't like the kids in my class.
Kid said something kinda racist so I #pulledacrosby and got everyone to email his coach and ruin his jr hockey career.
Realized I wasn't going to win the #BostonMarathon so I started knocking all the water cups out of people's hands. #pulledacrosby

One of mine:

Guy on crutches having trouble getting onto bus, so I #PulledACrosby and kicked the crutches away from him. Wht could I do? I was in a hurry

People you might want to check out:

@WingsWonka

@NotPavelDatsyuk

My meager contribution to the trend...

Outlook crashed at work so I #pulledacrosby and kicked it away when IT went to pick it up. What do you expect me to do? I don't like emails.

@NotPavelDatsyuk

Great thing about be hockey player in Nashville is nobody recognize you.

#PulledACrosby

Got in an argument at the bar, but didn't throw punches till the bouncers had a good grip of the other dude #PulledACrosby
Edited by King Crane

i don't get the whole twitter or tweet thing, but it seems to be a good way to get up to date news.

The very reason I joined, and have never looked back. My life would be so hollow without an email saying I have a new follower. Much like it would be if people stopped +1-ing my posts on here... Ahhh who am I kidding?! NOONE plus ones my posts on here :(

@GJHeidler

The very reason I joined, and have never looked back. My life would be so hollow without an email saying I have a new follower. Much like it would be if people stopped +1-ing my posts on here... Ahhh who am I kidding?! NOONE plus ones my posts on here :(

@GJHeidler

It took all of my willpower to NOT neg this. ;)

i don't get the whole twitter or tweet thing, but it seems to be a good way to get up to date news.

It is. I pretty much only use mine for stock updates n stuff like that though seeing as how I'm trying to get into it. Some traders say it's pretty much mandatory now, and you know how they need their info fast.

Some punks wanted to play with my ping pong table so I moved it away ... #PulledACrosby

omg clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Edited by wolverine1817

I was really tired, so I #PulledACrosby and peed sitting down
I #pulledacrosby and BeDazzled my jockstrap
despise doctors offices, tons of sick people; some guy sneezed on me reaching for a tissue so a batted the box away #pulledacrosby
Chick w/ coffee was coming out the door behind me at the 7-11. I #pulledacrosby and let the door slam in her face. I don't like women.
My son #PulledACrosby by throwing a hissy-fit at the door so his brother would miss the bus on field-trip day. Then he blamed the refs

Got an annoying email at work so I #PulledACrosby and burnt our whole office complex down. What was I supposed to do? Just delete it?

Also #pulledacrosby by taking the tip jar. I didn't like the people behind the counter. What was I supposed to do? Let them have the money?
Totally missed the urinal on purpose, because I don't like cleaning people #pulledacrosby
Receptionists were putting out donuts, I #pulledacrosby and smacked them all over the floor. Because I wanted to.
Roommate said he was going take a nap #pulledacrosby and turned up music all the way what was I supposed to do let him sleep,I hate that guy
On way home today, I waved a schoolbus on to his left turn, then cut him off anyway. #pulledacrosby. What can I say? I don't like safety.

What is this hash tag in reference to? anything in specific or people just poking fun?

It's a reference to Crosby's general lack of sportsmanship, but it sparked from two things recently: The main one is a flyer was bending down to grab his glove, Crosby casually batted it away from him, when interviewed Crosby said he did it b/c "I don't like him"; the other instance is when Crosby started throwing punches on a flyer who was being held by a ref.

576184_392134064141950_100000360787982_1202241_1182593258_n.jpg

Edited by King Crane