• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NickA

Preds not allowed to play ping pong at Joe Louis Arena

Rate this topic

Dave Strader (who many of us remember well) is covering the series for NBCSports. He reports that after the morning skate today the Preds were using the ping pong tables outside the dressing rooms to relax. Big Bert stepped out, told them that if they wanted to play ping-pong, they'd have to bring their own table; then he folded the table up and wheeled it into the Wings room. CLASSIC!

follow Dave Strader on Twitter if thats your thing. @TheVoiceDS

GO WINGS

todd bertuzzi can't stop the preds from doing this:

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState

todd bertuzzi can't stop the preds from doing this:

I don't think he would care about that. I think the point of it was, "don't use our s***." You can play your wiffleball all you want. clap.gif

Figures a Preds clown would bring up some kind of rebuttal. Anyway, Love it Bert. That is absolutley AWESOME. Glad to see this team has some snarl now. Hopefully they watched the Philly/Pittsburgh game yesterday and took notes.

I don't think he would care about that. I think the point of it was, "don't use our s***." You can play your wiffleball all you want. clap.gif

that ping pong table might of had a red wing germs on it,so i am glad that bertuzzi took it,would not want the preds players to catch something before they take game 4 tomorrow

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState

that ping pong table might of had a red wing germs on it,so i am glad that bertuzzi took it,would not want the preds players to catch something before they take game 4 tomorrow

Red Wings germs? Seriously? What are you, 8 years old?

I think the preds are more likely to catch something living in the capitol of hickville than they are if they play ping pong in Detroit.

Actually Nashville is a very nice city. I've been there more than a few times. If you're looking for the capital* of Hickville....ever been to West Virginia? I have. The family trees there look like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree. They don't fork. I had to drive through WV to get to Illinois to bury my grandmother a couple years ago, and there were some places we went through that looked like the set of Deliverance.

*capital is for places, Capitol is where our Congress meets

Dick move but then again it's the Preds so I wouldn't want the smell of dead catfish and Busch Light all over my table either

POST OF THE YEAR!!! Love it!

Actually Nashville is a very nice city. I've been there more than a few times. If you're looking for the capital* of Hickville....ever been to West Virginia? I have. The family trees there look like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree. They don't fork. I had to drive through WV to get to Illinois to bury my grandmother a couple years ago, and there were some places we went through that looked like the set of Deliverance.

*capital is for places, Capitol is where our Congress meets

Nah! I use to live in Nashville, its a DUMP! Trust me, it makes Flint look good. They just sweeten in up when big events come around. Really the only city in Tennessee that is worth a s*** is Chattanooga. Plenty to do there and its nice and clean and thats a far cry from what Nashville can offer.

I've been to Chattanooga - very nice place. We drove up there a couple times to go to the aquarium. Also, we always used to stop at a Waffle House right outside of town to get breakfast when driving back up to Illinois.

I've never been to Memphis, though I'd like to eventually.