• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NickA

Preds not allowed to play ping pong at Joe Louis Arena

Rate this topic

I don't care what they say, I'm sticking to the original story.

"I came out of our room, saw some of their guys wanting to play on our Ping Pong tables and told security," Bertuzzi told the Free Press. "I didn't do anything else. I didn't move the table myself."

http://www.freep.com...dyssey=nav|head

Edited by rrasco

Four or five posts in this thread stating the Wings should have the heat on/off, paint the dressing room , ... (whatever). While I am not going to be critical of anyones age or lack of "experience" here I do want to ask ... You do know that it is game 4 of this series coming up right? GAME FOUR.

The antics you describe are not something only done by Detroit and are not something Scotty Bowman devised himself. These things have been happeneing for decades but here is the skinny. ... You don't do it before game 4 when you know there will be a game 5 at the other teams rink. Hopefully you do not need for me to explain why.

Four or five posts in this thread stating the Wings should have the heat on/off, paint the dressing room , ... (whatever). While I am not going to be critical of anyones age or lack of "experience" here I do want to ask ... You do know that it is game 4 of this series coming up right? GAME FOUR.

The antics you describe are not something only done by Detroit and are not something Scotty Bowman devised himself. These things have been happeneing for decades but here is the skinny. ... You don't do it before game 4 when you know there will be a game 5 at the other teams rink. Hopefully you do not need for me to explain why.

And off topic, as a Hawk fan who posts here from time to time I want to say that I have never been able to post here without a few of you attacking for no reason. Most will discuss whatever topic is out there but a few of the less mature or less educated can't help themselves. ... This thread though has been much worse than usual and then Wings fans are asking for Mod help? I can only hope the mods sent PM's to the 3 or 4 Wing fans who back on pages 2 to 6 of this thread trolled every time they posted.

This is a good "opponents" message board, many of you have great knowledge of both the Wings and the sport. Unfortunately on the flipside some of you have very little of either.

[/quote

Really???? Another fan of a team that isn't even playing the Wings. Boy, we must be special.

And we're done here kids.

*folding up ping pong table and wheeling it into the closet*

This should've been a lighthearted thread but it didn't stay on topic in spite of multiple warnings. I'm locking it to prevent more of you from posting crap that will result in warnings/suspensions.

(most of the offending posts have been deleted)